Hermes in Paris Hilton

1. My husband is going to Paris next week for business and I am going to tag along. He told me that we are going to stay in the Hilton Hotel by the Eiffel Tower. I was a bit bummed because I like to stay by FSH or St. Germain usually because it is closer to the shops. I just checked the H site and there is a H in the hotel! I'm so excited!!! Has anyone ever been to that shop? Do you think that they are well stocked?
  2. Oh no! I just realized the title of my thread. I mean the actual Hilton Hotel in Paris and not "that" heiress :p
  3. Pure genius, love the double meaning...
  4. I thought there was only 2 stores in Paris.
    The George V & the FSH. Maybe they added a new store
    since last March. Paris sure could use more stores!
    Lucky you! Eat at Jules Verne on the Eiffel Tower!
  5. Thanks for the suggestion VLL. The Jules Verne sounds very romantic. I'll definitely report back about Paris Hilton's shop :p
  6. the imagery was just hilarious
  7. The title intrigued me so much I just had to see what it was about. I've never been to that store, but I hope you have a great time and find some wonderful things!
  8. I've been there. Very small boutique at one end of the ground floor lobby. They have the full range of bags including birkins. Nothing compared to George V or the flagship, of course.
  9. i was intrigued by the title too...:lol:
  10. Thank you for the double entendre!
  11. Hehehe
  12. Hah! The title made me laugh. I hope you find something lovely!
  13. very cheeky :lol:

enjoy your trip to paris and bring something nice back with you please, and of course do share...:heart:
  14. Sounds intriguing! I'll be sure to visit all three and report back!
  15. i've been to the Hilton H. its a small little store. more accessories than bags