Hermes Holiday Poem - by Vista

1. Thank you all for the wonderful photos and advice as I learn so much about Hermes and develope an appreciation for all that is H.

For you that wish to read my holiday poem I wrote especially for you all here it is :

An Hermes Holiday Wish Poem – by Vista 12/07

I hope there’ll be an orange box for you under the tree,
    It would be such a delightful sight to see,
    In the morning when you rise,
    Hermes Orange, to your surprise .. a box for you is what I so hope there’ll be.

Something with leather, something of croc, maybe cashmere, or silk – a beautiful optical shock!

If it’s Hermes its art, from a Santa with heart – an Orange Box under the tree.

Orange and tiny it could be a bangle,
    or a scarf ring, a Double Tour – a bit bigger a scarf triangle !

Orange cylinder a twilly --
    oh maybe a pliss it'll make you feel gitty girly and twirly!!!!

I hope there’ll be an orange box under the tree,
    Hermes Orange, what a surprise .. an H box I hope you’ll see.

Orange and flat but square .. could it be a 70 or a 90 --- a silken optical symphony!?!

So many things under that tree, hidden in orange could be lurkin' ---
    you know what I’m going to say next ….
    Maybe it’s a Kelly or a Birkin !

But if any of us rise to the beautiful holiday tree, with its ornaments bright and a day of holiday cheer – maybe no Orange box is in sight, no Boldie is near … ah well there’s a trick and a solution up the sleeve --- visit a Hermes Boutique in the new year and take home an Orange Box – even better then - 2 or 3 !!!

I hope there’ll be an orange box for you under the tree,
    Hermes Orange, to your surprise .. a box I hope you see.

Have a Merry Christmas, Have a Happy Holiday Season, and a very Orange and Joyful New Year,

Vista.

2. Lovely poem, Vista! I especially love this line:
    So true! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

3. love,love,love your poem......don't we all know....Hermes IS art!!
    who knows, vista, there might just be a surprise for you under that tree:smile:

4. Thank you CynthiaNYC and Tigger1 :smile: .. I actually have one under my tree and know what it is LOL but am not allowed to put it on until after Christmas it was actually from our vacation last month but the deal was this goes under the tree .. here's a picture to go with the poem :smile:

HermesBoxTree.jpg
  5. Nice poem. Floats eaily and it's cute. :tup:

6. Ahhh, that was great!! I really enjoyed reading it!

7. Love it!!!

8. So Sweet! Thank you, Vista!

9. that's so great vista - Bravo! 'lurkin' rhymed with 'Birkin' is my favourite line, LOL.

10. Vista, well done. Thankyou

11. Thank you for the poem! Happy Holidays and hopefully more H boxes for you as well!

12. Fantastic! I LOVED that:tup:

13. Vista, you are such a doll! Thank you for the lovely poem and all the holiday wishes! I too hope you have a wonderful holiday season with lots of orange boxes under your tree and in the new year!:flowers:

14. Thank you, Vista! [​IMG]

Happy Holidays!

15. Thank you for that lovely poem, Vista! Merry Christmas!