Hermès Hawaii

I would highly recommend Ala Moana first. My SA is Jon and he is a sweetheart! When I was at Waikiki in Dec, they didn't have the large selection of handbags as Ala Moana. I must have seen a Birkin there every time I was there.

:crybaby: Now I'm really regretting not visiting the Hermes store while I was in Hawaii!!!!

I was in Hawaii in November and I visited the Hermes store in the Ala Moana shopping center. I didn't have any luck landing a Birkin there, but I enjoyed visiting the store.

Ooh..I was just at the Hermes in the Ala Moana area...the SAs were SUPER friendly, very sweet and showed us everything they had (2 kellys, 1 brown birkin)- - no snooty-tootiness (which was a big relief, bc we went in there wearing shorts and flip flops!! :rolleyes:) They were very helpful :yes:

I'm going to Hawaii next month as well and all of the Hermes stores are definitely on my list as well!
When I went a few years ago we went to one of the stores in Waikiki and I remember the SA being very friendly, but it was before I was a serious Hermes person, so I didn't buy anything.
This trip hopefully will be different!

Hi E, I've never been to Hawaii...well, someday! :rolleyes:

DH was there 2 years ago for business & he visited the H store on Kalakaua Ave ( as per my "instruction" of course :P ). He didn't buy anything but was offered a fuchsia ostrich HAC 28cm...:graucho:

He got a namecard from the SA who served him and the address stated is:
2201 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu Hawaii.

Wish me luck manana. I will try to "inventory" the store and if there are any B's I'll try to sign on and share with everyone.

Hopefully I'll fall in love with something * ulysses agenda fingers crossed* and have to bring it home.