Hermes Fuchsia Ostrich!

Greentea said:
I'm the same way. I've decided to buy far fewer bags from now on, but all or most from Hermes. These are heriloom bags and one day my daughter will carry them.

Funny you said that as I always think how much my daughter will appreciate my purchases when she grows up.

Thanks everyone!~ I hope I get the matching birkin soon too :lol: Its just a matter of walking in on that birkin and it being the right color/material. I feel optimistic though, I've been seeing at least one whenever I walk in. Its only a matter of time before my agenda finds it's big sister! :biggrin:

A little late in seeing this, but the agenda is stunning! I love the color! I knew that the dots were from the feathers, its hard to think of, but really...no different from carrying any other leather product. But really beautiful, one day I hope to be able to treat myself to a few Hermes pieces, but I'm not quite ready for that yet!

Thanks again everyone! This is already helping me out a LOT! I am almost caught up now that I see everything I need to do, kind of puts it in perspective. Darn surgery! At least a really cute agenda came out of it :love: