Hermes Fsh Spa Gave Me A Dirty Birkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'll be the one to stumble and blurt it out.

I feel, (I feel I should have an atty check my statement over first!) that Hermes returned it because it isn't a bag made by Hermes. It took that length of time because it was shipped to FSH and with the travel time and back log, the wait sounds about right.

Hugs to the owner and I hope she gets this sorted out as it is an awful situation.

Why didnt they tell her that then?

Again, I am just assuming this since I wasn't there. She says her PA (personal assistant) handled it. And she says the bag was shipped to FSH. Since SAs aren't authenticating now-a-days this makes sense.

wow, if that's the case, she needs to get her money back from decades then! that's terrible :sad:

at any rate, it sounds like the best thing would be to take the bag to a boutique and find out why the bag is not improved b/c of ?s of authenticity or if it's that they couldn't do much with it!

i know you love that yellow birkin, sukkar, best wishes to you :flowers:

wow, if that's the case, she needs to get her money back from decades then! that's terrible :sad:

at any rate, it sounds like the best thing would be to take the bag to a boutique and find out why the bag is not improved b/c of ?s of authenticity or if it's that they couldn't do much with it!

i know you love that yellow birkin, sukkar, best wishes to you :flowers:

was her bag from Decades????????????

I,my family have been hermes clients for generations.I'm not new to this. This is however the first time I take any of my hermes to the spa- as all my other 7 birkins and other hermes bags are clean.
This bag was given my mum..who paid top dollars for it...as it was bought from decades..so i dont doubt the authenticity as Cameron Silver is a friend and an Heremes fanatic and would NEVER sell fakes.
maybe its eposm? or maybe whoever ordered this bag wanted it in clemence? and special ordered it?
Hermes would REJECT a bag that was fake. and would not take it in anyway for a whole month to get cleaned. so IT IS NOT A FAKE.

This is the mention of decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.