Hermes fruit accesories

1. I have an Hermes watermelon coin purse that I've had for a while but don't know any info about it, since I wasn't the original buyer. Does anyone know when Hermes made these? Any idea what the prices were? I'm thinking of selling mine since I never use it anymore but have NO idea how much I should ask for it.
  2. clopin - I LOVE them!! They are from the late 80's - early 90's from what I've been told.
  3. Thanks, GF! It's an adorable little thing! I can't decide whether to part with it or not. It's definitely such a cute vintage piece. But I'm not a change purse type of gal. I sold my vibrato change purse a few months ago b/c I never used it.
  4. but what do you do with all your change?
  5. Well, it usually it ends up in my pockets, in the bottom of my bag, in coat pockets, and sometimes it will actually end up in my wallet. When I clean, I always come across a nice little chunk of change, LOL.
  6. LOL......

I think I'm going to start collecting them.....I ADORE them!
  7. OOooh. Mesa wants!
  8. Well ladies... (especially GF) you are lucky I already have that watermelon change purse aaaaaaand the eggplant as well!:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:
  9. Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. yep, i wanna see that eggplant ;)
  11. Hold on have an eggplant, a watermelon and a strawberry???? I just saw a pear somewhere and I think Japster has the Kiwi!!!!

It's a freaking FRUIT SALAD!!!!!!
  12. I love the crazee ones, like the corn, the kiwi and the capsicum!
  13. I saw a banana the other day.........
  14. well, me too.......but it was only DH in the shower. Boring.
  15. :roflmfao: ^ LOL. :roflmfao: