hermes event coming up...

GG - red birkin, i know it's a little big but you're supermodel tall.....the red will be the perfect contrast to your black and white scarf and pants outfit!

a clutch would be perfect but if you dont have one, just say you came from work and as you arrive at the store, browse around for a clutch that will make your heart skip a beat and buy it! voila, now you have your own H clutch bag~!

thanks all.

I really need a clutch or evening type bag but I am so picky. I have gone thru so many clutches and I end up not using.

I need them to hold my stuff and they need to be easy to get in and out of....medor I can't get in and out of.

so that is on my list but I don't know what I want...either a 20cm kelly, 28cm kelly or like a kelly pouchette maybe even a 25cm birkin

but nothing has come to me yet as in spoken to me so until then...no clutch.

Not that it will be too big. But picture the scenario. You are at the store, you are dressed to the nines in you dressiest heels. It is a stand up cocktail party with nowhere to put your bag. You are juggling a glass of wine in one hand and a plate of crudites in the other. Where does the bag go?

ITA and I don't know about your store GG and how big it is - but these things can get pretty crowded and you don't want to be crashing into people with your bag.