Hermes Enamel Bracelets - need sizing help

I prefer the red. I love red and on that particular bangle, the design just stands out more; it's edgier:smile: But both are gorgeous. Love the super-wide bangles.

Oh and you described my hands/wrist! You will fit the PM, no worries. I tried the PM on in the store and it's fine. But if you find you are having slight trouble slipping it on smoothly (without making your knuckle skin red-raw, lol), you could put a silk stocking over your hand then slip the bangle on.

Hi everyone,

I want to purchase my first Hermes enamel bracelet. I know which one I want, but my question is - do the bracelets come in different sizes? I went to the Hermes website and it didn't ask me to pick a size. Someone on Ebay is selling one in size GM and PM. I am not sure what this means. Can someone point me to where I can find out this info?

I greatly appreciate anyone's help! Thank you. :smile:
PM = petite is 65mm or 2.6 inches, GM grand is 70mm or 2.8 inches

I love the grey one! But in general I prefer PHW over the gold so that's probably why. I find that even the PM is too big and slips off way too easily for my comfort so I don't think you will have any problem.

GM size bangles are 2.75". I can cram my hand into a PM (with lots of lotion), but a GM is easier. I'm small--but with huge hands and feet. I suggest finding a glass that's 2.5" across (the PM size) and see if you can squeeze your hand into it before deciding.

Reactions: Raech
GM size bangles are 2.75". I can cram my hand into a PM (with lots of lotion), but a GM is easier. I'm small--but with huge hands and feet. I suggest finding a glass that's 2.5" across (the PM size) and see if you can squeeze your hand into it before deciding.

^^ You want to be careful how you do that.
catglass.jpg

I have fairly small wrists, but I wear a PM in the enamel bangles, and a GM on the clic clacs. PM fits fine, but GM looks nicer on the latter. The GM leather bracelets are way too big and turn on my wrists, so it is best to try the different models once at the H shop, I would think. Sorry, not sure this helps you at all.

Reactions: Raech