Hermes card holders

There are a couple on ebay right now. These can be pricey, more so relatively than the agendas. They hav one that flips open, then one that's more of an empty space to store cards. I don't know the names...
I thought about getting one until you mentioned that the Bearn has some extra slots. I think I'll just use those.
:smile:

Thanks Greentea.

I'll have a look. My husband is asking me for a small "wish list" in case he want to possibly give me a present. I told him I want a cardholder in ostrich in either mediterranean blue, turquoise, vert anis, or fuschia (to match my bag) :biggrin:

Though he said I shouldn't expect it next month. I told him that maybe they don't even have it at the store and he still has to order it :amuse:

Hello everyone, this is my first thread and was hoping I could get some insight.

Those who have Hermes card holders: Calvi, 3/4/8CC, Kelly Compact, Constance Compact/Slim wallets… how much do you love them? Any pros and cons?

I am personally looking for a 4CC and I don’t know if this is a hard to get item. I see the 3 and 8CC on the UK website regularly but hardly ever a 4CC. (Haven’t been able to go in store just yet).

The reason why I like the sound of the 4CC is that my cards are visible and I can just slide it out like a goyard wallet. I feel like the Calvi I would have to sort through the cards to find the one I’m after.

I haven’t been able to find much information online: blogs/YouTube and I couldn’t find a thread dedicated to Hermes SLG/Wallets. I would really appreciate some feedback to open my mind on this!

I have the city cardholder 3cc and love it. I usually carry 7-8 cards in it. I think it’s the perfect size. I found the 4cc a bit too wide to handhold. I don’t have a calvi for the same reason you mentioned. I just use a bastia if I need to carry cash or coins.

Adore my calvis, and use 2 of different colors, in addition to bastias, to differentiate needed cards vs one you need to have with you .
here is the link to the thread.
That is a good idea to have two at hand to differentiate. The bastia, does that fit an important card or it just fits cash and coins?

I have the city cardholder 3cc and love it. I usually carry 7-8 cards in it. I think it’s the perfect size. I found the 4cc a bit too wide to handhold. I don’t have a calvi for the same reason you mentioned. I just use a bastia if I need to carry cash or coins.
Ah okay! I will definitely need to compare the 3 to the 4 in store.

I only use Calvi for all my daily cards and cash. It works very well. I put all my cards on one side, and a cash bill for emergency on the other side. Nowadays many places prefer cards during the pandemic.
Yes definitely, I haven’t used cash for a long time because of the pandemic! Does the cash stay in the Calvi well, no slipping?

Yes definitely, I haven’t used cash for a long time because of the pandemic! Does the cash stay in the Calvi well, no slipping?
I fold one bill into one side of Calvi. Cash is only for emergency. It doesn’t slip out from the Calvi. It fits all the card lengths perfectly too. Calvi is so compact it fits into all my micro bags too.