Hermes: By Jean Paul Gaultier 2004/05

1. Dear Gorgeous Darlings,

Take the extreme quality and classicism of the Hermès label and add the wit and ingenuity of Jean Paul Gaultier's design, and here you have one of the most beautiful and luxurious collections to be had with more than an overt wink to the equestrian trend. Drool on... ​

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] Linda Evangelista and the new Birkin bag[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

I think this collection was simply beautiful.
  2. Gorgeous ..... gorgeous ...... gorgeous.
  3. DROOLING!!! That collection is simply amazing! TDF!!!!
  4. I am not a huge fan or Croc but those designs are so LOVELY:love:
    I like to see the lady-like style , it's so feminine ::sigh::

5. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Just a few more. :heart:
  6. I LOVE this collection by JGP for Hermes. I think he also adds a bit of the risque to the classic.
  7. BeauTiful
  8. Weird. I don't know if Hermes makes clutches or not but I had a dream last night wherein I was envious of this Mormon girl in a frilly dress that had SO MANY Hermes clutches. It was such a weird dream. The clutches were so nice... Does Hermes make clutches???? Maybe my dream is a sign.
  9. [​IMG]

This is fiyah
  10. Wow, that is one of the classier runway collections I've seen in ages!!! Stunning!!!
  11. I wish I won the lottery! How fun would it be to be able to buy anything you wanted at the Hermes boutique (assuming you could have any birkin, kelly or RTW made).
  12. ooooh....
    I :heart: Jean Paul Gaultier!!!!
  13. OMG those are beautiful! now to aquire them!!
  14. Wow!!!!!!.....I'm speechless........:love: :love: :love:
  15. Ooooh, yes - they make amazing clutches! There is the Jige, Kelly Elan, Kelly Longue and Kelly JPG clutch. You can search eBay for some pics of these. One of these would be a classic investment!

I love this collection and I'm seriously drooling over a pair of brown tall boots!