Hermes Boutiques in France (besides Paris)

I like Lyon it's a nice cozy little shop! Hmmm I don't know the stocks but I was told by a friend that she was surprised to see the ammount of novelties in terms of bags and small accessories they had. So Lyon maybe an option!!

Yes,me heading to Lyon and deauville as well next week,anybody knows the stocks there?

I heard they do ship to Hongkong.

Is that true?

I just came back from Lyon today, no sign of b or k, saw Victoria, picotine, n there is the Constance wallet too.

Good luck to your visit next week!

Was there yesterday for a twilly and was desappointed. First, the SA was cold and not helpful. There are no black twilly, there are no additionnal strap for my TPM Garden Party and she didn't ask me if I would like to see something else. But I ask for a bracelet and she still looks tired. So I felt like I pushed myself to buy something to see the kind and helpful SA she could be.
I can say that it's typically a french style. I was never desappointed in other Hermes store ( Singapore, Tokyo, London, LA, Milan, Frankfurt, Dubai, Berlin and more...). That's why I prefer to pay more in other countries. Cause when I buy something in a bad atmosphere the bag or the scarf become a bad souvenir and for sure it stay in my dressing room.
I remembered about some Tpf's who are angry after put their feet into a H store. For some ppl go and buy a H item sounds like a dream come true so I can't understand the SA behaviours. In fact, i'm sad cause I'm french and was never really satisfy to buy luxury goods in France. Prefer other countries as a vacation gift from DH.
And I can say I travelled a lot, and my prefer place to do shopping is Berlin. You can be sure to be welcome as you expect in every luxury stores.

Thanks all of you to let me share my bad expérience.

Sorry to hear that and what a shame that you as a French prefers buyin French's brand outside of France while foreigner like me flock there the moment i could.
But I do agreed with the Lyon H branch. Every year, I have a French buddy travels back to Lyon for home leave and I always ask him to buy some stuffs from LV and the previous time was Hermes. However, before he go, he helped me to call to check on something but the replies from the staff was cold and unfriendly. And all the while I thought maybe being a small branch outside Paris, would be very welcoming on top of that a native speaker was doing the talking. i still hope that he could get me 'something' when he's back in Sept.

Was there yesterday for a twilly and was desappointed. First, the SA was cold and not helpful. There are no black twilly, there are no additionnal strap for my TPM Garden Party and she didn't ask me if I would like to see something else. But I ask for a bracelet and she still looks tired. So I felt like I pushed myself to buy something to see the kind and helpful SA she could be.
I can say that it's typically a french style. I was never desappointed in other Hermes store ( Singapore, Tokyo, London, LA, Milan, Frankfurt, Dubai, Berlin and more...). That's why I prefer to pay more in other countries. Cause when I buy something in a bad atmosphere the bag or the scarf become a bad souvenir and for sure it stay in my dressing room.
I remembered about some Tpf's who are angry after put their feet into a H store. For some ppl go and buy a H item sounds like a dream come true so I can't understand the SA behaviours. In fact, i'm sad cause I'm french and was never really satisfy to buy luxury goods in France. Prefer other countries as a vacation gift from DH.
And I can say I travelled a lot, and my prefer place to do shopping is Berlin. You can be sure to be welcome as you expect in every luxury stores.

Thanks all of you to let me share my bad expérience.

Hi ladies,

just wondering if anyone has been to the Lille store and is it worth a visit? Will be driving past on the way to Paris wahoo but won't make the stop unless it has lots of goodies :smile:

Thanks

Depends what you want! Its a reasonable size store, but not the largest. I doubt if you would be offered a b or k. I went there a few times and service was terrible, they were quite busy though.

I think they look after their regulars well though. Maybe it's worth building a relationship, if you plan to go fairly regularly?

You'll have better luck in Paris- but with all things H it's all down to chance.

Happy shopping :smile:

Thanks! I didn't end up going but went straight to Paris, there was such a low stock of leather goods this friday/saturday :sad:
I guess I will have to be patient and wait for my orders to arrive!!

Depends what you want! Its a reasonable size store, but not the largest. I doubt if you would be offered a b or k. I went there a few times and service was terrible, they were quite busy though.

I think they look after their regulars well though. Maybe it's worth building a relationship, if you plan to go fairly regularly?

You'll have better luck in Paris- but with all things H it's all down to chance.

Happy shopping :smile:

Ladies, besides Paris, which other town in France would you recommend for good H inventory? Will have a few days available so thought I would go sightseeing .... Thanks for any recommendations.

DH and I are off to France in a few weeks, and will visit Deauville and Rouen as well as Paris. Do any of you have any experience with the Hermes stores there? They seem to be among the least discussed here! TIA!