Hermes bolide

1. anything and everything about the Hermes Bolide...

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(all photos: loire-kobe.co.jp)

3. I love this bag! Especially in bright colors.

4. Love that fuchsia ostrich :love: But can't say I'm too excited about this bag.

5. I had a Ferragamo that was this shape a few years back, in metallic blue patent. I could always find what I wanted and when I was sitting at a table, I never had to bend too far over to pick it up by the handles. Small stuff, I suppose, but it worked for me.

6. I like the bolide. But it seems so much 'sportier' than the kelly. I guess I'd go herbag or kelly (or birkin) given the choice. But I've always liked this in the limey green colours.

7. I never cared for it until I saw it in person. Then I knew I had to have one. It was the first bag ever to have a zipper (of any designer!)
    It's a good one to have along with the Kelly because it's very practical and easy to get into.

8. am still finding a photo in croc.
    i've seen one in person and as expected of an hermes croc... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

9. anyone know how much this bag is ??

10. The blue one...:love:

11. It seems there was a sadly missed opportunity to put something in that little front oval. An H there might make some difference for me.

12. They start around the mid 4Ks...

13. Love the style, reminds me of the LV alma but with less worry.

14. The Bolide looks better than the Alma and it's real leather as the alma is canvas and it's not leather.

15. Didn't the Bolide come first? I allways thought of the Alma (which I have nothing against:flowers: ) as "inspierd" by the Bolide, So when I wanted that shape I went for the Bolide.