Hermes Birkin in Croc Porosus Lisse *pic*

1. [​IMG]
    Hermes Birkin in Croc Porosus Lisse

Named after French singer/songwriter Jane Birkin, this 35 centimeter croc porosus lisse tote boasts 9-carat diamonds with 1.86 carats of diamonds on the lock itself. Pictured here: the same Birkin tote sold at auction in 2005 by Doyle New York. Each is made-to-order.
  2. The holy grail!
  3. Nice eye candy!
  4. WOW!
  5. Ok, I don't understand this one. It's like LV's version of the Himilaya!

LV Tribute Patchwork Bag

Though this tote, made of 15 different Louis Vuitton patterns cut up and reassembled, has gotten mixed media reviews, the four available in U.S. stores have sold out. But 20 are available in Louis Vuitton boutiques throughout Europe and Asia.
  6. I call it the "Everything but the kitchen sink" bag for the bargain basement price of $42k!
  7. ^^ Jag, I've been saying that it looks like multiple LV bags threw up allover eachother.:lol:

*waves to Maxter* Hasn't this weather been crazy lately!?? It was about 80 yesterday and now it's blah. LOL
  8. LOL at LV Himalaya!!!! :roflmfao:
  9. HA HA HA, LOL! :roflmfao:
    That LV really is a montrosity! :throwup:
  10. {waves} back to Japster! Yeah, this weather has been crazy. I was just out walking the dog. I left in a t-shirt and jeans and by the time I got home I wished I had my ski sweater! I bet it dropped over 10 degrees in 30 minutes.

Although, I don't care what the weather will be like for the next 3 weeks - I'll be skiing in Banff/Lake Louise so you will have to hold down the fort in WI!
  11. :nuts: :wtf: :roflmfao:
  12. i can understand that someone would dream up this bag, and i can even understand how a few people might actually like it. but what i simply can't comprehend is how first someone thought it up, then someone did a prototype to present for approval, then it actually GOT design approval, then they priced it at 42k, then the boutiques ordered them, and finally they were purchased. sort of seems like at SOME point in this chain something would have derailed its arrival in the market. :shrugs:
  13. I saw the same bag in Beverly Hills and a matte crocodile in Las Vegas.
  14. DQ, why do you think MJ checked himself into a rehab?! I bet he saw this "creation" of his on a day that he was sober and went "I did what?!" :wacko:

But seriously, that's is very ... uhm ... different looking bag (trying not to be harsh just in case there ARE fans of this thing out there).