Hermes Birkin and Kelly bags on Ebay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: buying an Hermes Birkin on eBay...be very careful who you purchase from, though. I purchased a crocodile 32cm Kelly from xxx, who is a total crook, although I did not know that at the time because she was recommended from someone who had bought from her or had a friend that did. Anyway, she charged me $12,000, said the bag was vintage but had no damage, and would include free shipping. Lo and behold, after I wired all the funds, she claimed she needed $500 for shipping "administrative expenses" and wouldn't release the bag until I coughed it up. So, I was forced to wire another $500, and of course, the bag turned up with peeling alligator scales and no storage box as promised, PLUS no Cites certificate which you need for any crocodile bag when you go through customs or they will CONFISCATE it. Beware, her name is ***** and she lives*****. She goes into Hermes boutiques, buys any bag she can find, and tries to sell it on eBay for double (including excess and "unexpected" shipping and admin. fees!

2. this is a Member here, also this isn't the right Forum to air out your Hermes eBay issues.
    Please contact an Hermes Mod prior to posting this again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.