Hermes Birkin and Kelly Bag FAQ's

hi, does anyone know what are the differences in the stamp positions?
how is it that on some birkin/hac the year is on the left and craftsman id on the right, and some the craftsman id on the left and year stamp on the right.

on others, both are on the right.
anyone knows why? any significance?

My togo birkin has gotten a bit black especially on the handle... is there a way to wipe the black from my purse:confused1:

I'm sure this was answered before but unfortunately didn't find an answer in the old threads..

^Some people use baby wipes on their handles and there is a thread in the ref lib about cleaning/maintaining bags but the safest thing to do is to take your bag back to your store and let them advise you.

Hi there,
I'm fairly new to this forum & I'm loving it. I would like to ask your opinion.. My height is 164 cm & I love big bags. I've recently reserved a 40 rigide (sellier) kelly bag & was wondering if it was suitable for me? can it be used on formal occasions?

Hi i probably should know this but can;t seem to find an answer - please can someone advise if all hAC 32's have square "post" closure hardware, or if some are round?? i'm confised, as i have seen an example in ref thread that seems to have round, but i read somwehere else that all HACs have square. help please....

lovely64, Thank You - just checked - the stitching is inside the bag! Finally my question answered - I was too overwhelmed in the boutique when I bought it and forgot to ask.. I was so interested to buy 35 togo Kelly and so happy that they had it...