Hermes Belt Sizes

1. Hi everyone!

I want to purchase an H belt, and am wondering about the sizes.

I usually wear jeans in size 28 (US size), so what size belt is appropriate for me? Thanks in advance!
  2. If the waist is sort of on the top of your hips (rather than true waist), would say 85...
  3. I'm a 27/28 in TR jeans. I took a 82 as I wanted it both for jeans as well as work pants/skirts. It needed an extra hole to cater to the low rise TR jeans.
  4. IMO it's best for you to go try one on in the store. just too much room for error in a very expensive belt. be sure to leave one or two extra holes for low rise pants or in case you think you might ever need the extra room. i always forget to do this and then wind up stuck LOL.
  5. I always hope they fit me My etrieviere I had two extra holes put in
    but if your buying a CDG belt you cant
    so best to go to the store try them on as HC said

I get one try it on and sigh, thinking ohhhhhhhhhhhh b@@@@@@ ger
    I got to go up a size again,,,

6. i wear a 25/26 TR jeans and i wear a size 80. My best guess for you is an 85. HTH
  7. I wear size 30 Joe's and Seven jeans and have been told to get an 85.

8. Same as moi Razor
    and I am an 85 and pushing it !
    sob sob sob
  9. wow, i must be rather hippy :wtf: since i need a 90 at a 29/30 :shame: and i don't like my jeans that low. you really do need to try them on, it could be an expensive mistake! i'd probably go with an 85 if i were a 28.
  10. As others have said, best to try it on yourself. I took the middle ground at 82 due to reasons as mentioned above. Then again my hip is on the slimmer side (but with fat thighs, go figure :rolleyes:)
  11. I wear size 30 in jeans and just bought a 95. I wear my pants quite low......and i have a big ass.

12. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Bet its not as big as my jelly belly

13. Hee hee, this thread is fast turning into confessions of fat thighs, big ass, jelly belly... :p
  14. size 25 7 for all mankind size 80 but my TR jeans are lower rise so I think I would wear those with 85, best bet try belt at store with favorite pants/skirts, bring them all to the store.... ( I have jelly thighs..........)
  15. Thank god I am not the only one
    Jelly belly
    and pimply thighs

( neishy phones botox, tummy tuck, facelift, n lipo doc)

:hrmm::hrmm: ( there goes my croc kelly fund)