Hermes beach bag and towel - pics

flossyfigaro said:
Lovely collection Kat. I love the Hermes towels, they are fantastic quality as well as v. pretty.

I have 2 of the pinky peach fish towels and one in the blue (pink for a girl, blue for a boy .... you know the thing, only my partner refused point blank to use his - way too much of a mans man to lol around on a girly fish towel LOL).

Had a bit of a fright recently on holiday when the hotel managed to *misplace* one of my pink fish towels for several days (think one of the staff actually took a shine to it), but its funny how quickly they managed to locate it once I told them how much it would cost to replace it!!:blink:
Wow! I'm glad they gave it back to you. I don't think I can justify purchasing a beach towel for $450 at this point but it was fun to check them out.

Sunshine said:
I love the towels....I just could not spend that much on a beach towel...especially living in Florida...I go thru towels like crazy. I tend to buy tons of "Life is Good" towels and their beach bags rock too. Just a bit more (okay, way more) cost effective for me. The towels are thick and big. I also picked up some darling beach bags that I use for my water aerobics class from OLD NAVY!!! Great colors, and they are made pretty darn well! More money for Handbags and Jewelry!!! (and clothes, and shoes, and , and and!!!)
Smart girl.;)

Kristie.F said:
We have two of the goldfish towels, and I just ordered that bag!!...Great Minds think alike, Kat!!

The towels are really lovely (we received them as a gift - I wouldn't normally pay THAT much for a towel.....I'd put the $$ towards a different H purchase!!

K.
Congrats to you, Kristie! Let me know what you think of the bag when you see it IRL. Please post pics. btw, the towels do make a very nice gift.:heart:

Kat:

I like the 2nd and 3rd fishy towels. They are really cute!

shopmom: I am not Jehaga but i am her real life friend hehe so i see them (jehaga and the birkin) sometimes. Yes the birkin is a blue jean. :love: isn't she a beauty!

nathansgirl1908 said:
I saw those bags in Hermes in Las Vegas. They ARE cute. I seriously contemplated getting one. And they were in other colors. If I remember correctly they had orange, red, and black also.
Wow! Red would be gorgeous!:love:

the towels are fab and just exraordinary quality. i do have a couple of them and some are 10 years plus old ans still look (and more importantly feel) like new ( and i am using them a lot believe me).
but i guess it is only worth to spend such an amount on towels if you have a beach close by as then you can use them regularly