Hermes beach bag and towel - pics

1. I really like this beach bag. What do you think?
    [​IMG]
    $530

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    $450

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I love the blue fish towel (2nd to last one). Beach bag is kinda cute, too.

4. Beach bag is really cute....any other colors? Also, I like the last pink towl, the black & white (naturally!) towel and the blue turtle towel. Probably in that order too....

5. Beach bag is quite nice...I think the turtle towel coordinates nicely with the bag- colorwise that is. It is not my favorite one, but looks the best to me. Do you want to purchase both or does it not matter?

If it doesn't matter...I'd vote to buy the beach bag, but go elsewhere and purchase a towel. But...if I had to vote on a towel I would select the last one in pink.

Oh, does the bag come in any other colors?

6. Jehaga....that is such a beautiful color of the Birkin in your avatar....is that your own bag???? Is it blue jean 'cause it looks almost like the same color my "lilac" agenda is....

7. I like the beach bag and the towels however, I would never spend that kind of money on those type of items.

8. The beach bag is cute. I love the pink turtle towel as well as the towel of the ship. The ship towel catches my eye, the colors are so vibrant and crisp looking.

9. Kat, I think montecarloclub is selling the same beach bag for $445.00, if I'm not mistaken. Worth checking out....and I love the towels!

PS. Just checked, it is montecarloclub, plus $20 shipping

10. I like the bag but the price for a towel I could not do!

11. Lovely collection Kat. I love the Hermes towels, they are fantastic quality as well as v. pretty.

I have 2 of the pinky peach fish towels and one in the blue (pink for a girl, blue for a boy .... you know the thing, only my partner refused point blank to use his - way too much of a mans man to lol around on a girly fish towel LOL).

Had a bit of a fright recently on holiday when the hotel managed to *misplace* one of my pink fish towels for several days (think one of the staff actually took a shine to it), but its funny how quickly they managed to locate it once I told them how much it would cost to replace it!!:blink:

12. I love the towels....I just could not spend that much on a beach towel...especially living in Florida...I go thru towels like crazy. I tend to buy tons of "Life is Good" towels and their beach bags rock too. Just a bit more (okay, way more) cost effective for me. The towels are thick and big. I also picked up some darling beach bags that I use for my water aerobics class from OLD NAVY!!! Great colors, and they are made pretty darn well! More money for Handbags and Jewelry!!! (and clothes, and shoes, and , and and!!!)

13. I love that bag. It's so cute. I also love the towels. If I had to pick I love the ship and the turtles and the black/white. :biggrin:

14. We have two of the goldfish towels, and I just ordered that bag!!...Great Minds think alike, Kat!!

The towels are really lovely (we received them as a gift - I wouldn't normally pay THAT much for a towel.....I'd put the $$ towards a different H purchase!!

K.

15. It looked like the beach bag only came in blue.:sad: