Hermes Bangles Pics?

1. Hi all,
    I'm wanting to purchase a hermes bangle by Valentines... (never know my loved one might suprise with a few hints.. its already his computer wallpaper! ;) )
    I wondered if any of you had any photos with you wearing? Just out of interest really, I havent had a trip to the store yet, just looked on the website and a few, any ideas would be greatly appreciated...

2. I know there are some in the reference thread and possibly a thread called "Your Hermes in Action" - you might try searching in them! Best of luck and welcome!

3. Here's one of mine. I love these bracelets!! They are super light and easy to wear...and you can even mix and match - I have 2 medium width ones also and will be getting one more think one w/silver to wear with the others...Just note they should not get wet.....so I've been told...

agenda pics 003.jpg

4. I have the same one Shoes has (I returned the Jill bracelet) and I also have these ...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Hi Kat, just one question. Do the bangles scratch easily when you wear two or more at once as they clash into each other when you swing your arm?

Thanks!:smile:

6. I've only had the two orange ones since September. I don't wear them every day, but so far they look as good as new. I'm not too worried about it. I really like how they look together so I'm going to take my chances.

7. Nice~ they do look good together!:yes:
    thank for the info:smile:

8. thanks ladies, thats a great help, .. going downtown tomorrow and spending some mighty pennies!!! if i ever find my digital camera i will post!
    x

9. I have been loving the click clack recently. How do people like theirs?

10. Girls! Stop the madness!! I was being told by the SA that we can't wear pairs tog as they will chip and crack each other as they "clang"

11. Ive been wanting a Hermes bangle for a long time , Ive decided to get the orange H bangle with gold hardware :smile:))) next on the list Hermes belt ! :smile:))