Hermes Bangkok...and other Thailand Tales

All, thanks again for letting me share. I would highly encourage anyone thinking about visiting Thailand to do so!

E...The Four Seasons Golden Triangle was just amazing...I hope to be so fortunate to have such a fabulous experience at another time at another place in the world!

GT...The Evelyne worked quite well for me as a tour/beach bag...I have to admit I was hesitant to use her in any setting where I expected crowds...she is a fantastic fit...but...the lack of an interior zip pocket gets to me a bit... I was actually more comfortable using Kelly if I needed to carry a wallet, passports, etc.

Cityofflight...Guests that we met at the tented camp also mentioned Krabi...they were off to that area after Chiang Mai...oh my...another option for future travels...

LaVan...Muhahahaha...Brussels scheduled for July 5-8...then...Paris...and anything goes...have the opportunity to travel for a week or two in Europe...

Here are a few more from Bangkok...

Attachments

• 2007_0121Thailand0018.JPG
    2007_0121Thailand0018.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 114
  • 2007_0121Thailand0021.JPG
    2007_0121Thailand0021.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 96
  • 2007_0121Thailand0027.JPG
    2007_0121Thailand0027.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 2007_0121Thailand0040.JPG
    2007_0121Thailand0040.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 2007_0121Thailand0101.JPG
    2007_0121Thailand0101.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 95
SoCal, thanks for the wonderful pictures, especially the Four Seasons and the elephants!!! :yes:I got to ride on an elephant once long time ago, I remember touching his head, it was very cute. It was a special moment that I will never forget. :tender:Hope yours was just as special. :smile:

SoCal...I really enjoy your memory written in words and shown on photo.
I love all your pics...so beautiful!!!:love:
I'm very glad to know that you got a great trip in Thailand, where I live. :yes:
Million thanks for sharing your wonderful story. :kiss:
You make me want to go to Phuket and Chiang Mai right now. LOL!
Enjoy!:party:

SoCal...I really enjoy your memory written in words and shown on photo.
I love all your pics...so beautiful!!!:love:
I'm very glad to know that you got a great trip in Thailand, where I live. :yes:
Million thanks for sharing your wonderful story. :kiss:
You make me want to go to Phuket and Chiang Mai right now. LOL!
Enjoy!:party:

I had no idea there were so many tPFers in Thailand! Next time, we will have to meet at the Paragon... Such a wonderful country!

Also called "jack" fruit? No, but I thought it looked very interesting... I tend to stick to the tried and true pineapple and watermelon... Why does the watermelon taste so much better in Asia??? Oh...and I love pomelo! First tried it in Cambodia a few years ago and ate it regularly in Thailand...

So Cal, thank you so much for sharing these wonderful photos and memories (and travel tips) with us. It sounds like and amazing trip.

Your photos are really beautiful, they are lovely to see and share!

Also called "jack" fruit? No, but I thought it looked very interesting... I tend to stick to the tried and true pineapple and watermelon... Why does the watermelon taste so much better in Asia??? Oh...and I love pomelo! First tried it in Cambodia a few years ago and ate it regularly in Thailand...
SoCal: you are right that is a Jack Fruit - it's sweet not as stinky as the other -- durian

[URL="http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=durian20gn.jpg"][/URL]

^WOW! Thanks for posting all the pictures, I'm glad to hear that you had such a great time. Four Seasons is just sublime, isn't it? Plus a wonderful momento from H :yes:

Wow, I am so glad that I saw this incredible thread! Thank you for sharing these amazing pictures with us, SoCal --- they are breathtaking. It really seems as though it was a wonderful experience, certainly the pictures suggest a phenomenal trip. Thank you again!