Hermes Bags on TV

1. Over the last 2 days, I have spotted 3 H bags on tv. There were 2 on an old Will & Grace rerun...Karen had a black croc with gold hw and then Grace had a blue JPG.

I was just watching a rerun of Friends and Mindy (Rachel's best friend from way back) was carrying a black (not sure what kind of leather) Kelly.

It's amazing how they show up now that I am so interested in them.

Anyone else spot them on tv?

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

2. which will and grace episode was it? :smile: that's it! i'm watching more episodes now! :yes:

3. I recently saw one on that show about football players' wives, the one with Tia or Tamera Mowry from "Sister Sister" (looong ago lol). One of the other ladies was carrying a red Birkin.

4. There are a bunch of tv mentions of H sightings in the Movies and Hermes thread. It's so fun to read!

5. I recently watched Trust the Man and Julianne Moore was carrying a Vert Fonce Birkin.

6. Check out the Camile goes to Paris on the Sopranos. Camile is carrying a Hermes bag and her and Roe are going to go get a Kelly bag..

Lisa Kudro is carrying a Birkin in her show the Comeback

7. There's the Will & Grace episode where Mira Sorvino plays Leo's ex-girlfirend and gives Grace her Birkin (think it's a rouge garance 35- can't recall the hw).