Hermes at my mother's funeral

coco-nut, we go way back on the boards...
I just want to say that you were most fortunate that God blessed you with such a wonderful mother. She was able to spend a very long life with you and also enjoy times with your son . She is in heaven coco-nut and I only hope that knowing she is in a beautiful place, that it may help you get through the tougher moments.

Stay strong coco-nut and May God Bless You!

^^Yes...my thoughts and wishes are with you coco-nut. You are a sweetheart (I personally know that since I had the honor of meeting you) and your mom was very fortunate to have had you as her daughter.

Coconut, my sympathies on the passing of your mother. I lost my mom over 10 years ago and it still feels like yesterday. I'm glad you have all of those wonderful memories. Hugs.

Very sorry to hear about your loss, it really is one of the worst things a person can go through.:sad:
I hope you have many happy memories of you and your mum.:flowers:

coco-nut, I'm sorry to hear about your mother's passing. My heartfelt condolences.

It sounds like you have many fond memories of her, and I hope that the Kelly you bought for her, which you now use, will continually remind you of your happy times with her.

Coco,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I am certain that your Kelly was just one of many beautiful connections that you shared with your mother. I'm wishing you peace during this sad time.

coco-nut, my condoleances on the loss of your mother. I lost my mother two years ago and it still feels surreal. She is in a better place now but will stay alive forever in your heart and mind.

It is very touching that you sent her off in such a beautiful way.

My sincere thoughts and prayers are with you. Im sorry for the loss of your dear mother. I know it is hard to deal with.

Im thinking of you tonight!

Big Hugs!