Hermes as panacea

Do I enjoy Hermes? Absolutely! Do I get the little "thrill of victory" when I get something new? Yep! But if I tried to fall asleep thinking of Hermes, I'd never get any rest at all, LOL. I get too worked up, plotting and planning what and where and when...
My personal "happy place" has more to do with my family and friends and even my doggies.

i'm so glad to hear that others have hermes on their minds much of the day. pepper, i also keep a list of future bags that i'm constantly tweaking. just writing them down seems a step closer to acquiring them someday. and that list has certainly changed since i first started with hermes five months ago!

i also think of hermes when i'm running. i see the trees around me and think 'vert anis' or the sky and think 'blue jean epsom'...

and of course i love going into the boutiques and just seeing all the beautiful things. the smell when you first walk through to talking with sweet SAs who are as excited with the merchandise to the thrill of leaving with a little something...love it.

and of course loving these things with other members on this forum.