Hermes and the Zodiac

1. Hello Everyone, Very new here...haven't even been a member for a week.
    I have been on sabbatical from my work for two months and I was getting so stir crazy. I stumbled on this forum and it has become my guiltiest pleasure since Payard's Champagne Truffles.

I was not sure what to make of everything, so I researched...it's what I do best. I study Protein Folding. I scoured through the older posts and looked for answers or at least patterns.

One post I found especially interesting was a thread started by hermesgroupie in which she managed to profile members according to their leather/grain choices. It was something I would do.

So I started to think:

-Do the Water Signs i.e. Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces have the largest selections because they are most prone to addictions.

-Are Virgos the only ones who can keep their White Hermes bags clean?

-Are Geminis the ones buying all the Vert Anis Birkins? Brook Shields and Jada Pinkett both Geminis, both own Vert Anis Birkins.

-Do Capricorns and Taureans buy only Gold, Ebene and Cognac?

-Do Leos buy mostly Croc?

So many questions...but I ask only one.

*WHAT IS YOUR SIGN LADIES?

Ps. I am a Crabcake...birthday in July.

My favorite leathers are: Clemence, Barenia, Togo, Evercalf...in case hermesgroupie is near her crystal ball.

2. I'm a crabcake, too. BTW, your leather choices are all very casual. So I assume you're laidback.

So, um, I'm prone to addictions........................better leave that one alone.

3. ooooo.....I'm a Scorpio and......yep, prone to addictions. But only the BEST ONES! Like Hermes, almost anything 18th century and coffee table books!

So, I definately think there's something to this Zodiac business.....yup

4. ^^What about Sagitarius'? What am I like??:confused1:

5. Scorpio, and yes, I to tend to get obsessive about certain things....

6. scorpio -- guilty. :shame:

7. Welcome EMNH. Pisces---totally guilty and completely H-obsessed. This actually explains a lot...

8. NewHermesLover...Sag's have great physiques and are really into outdoor sports and activities. They also like Orange.

9. ^^Thanks EMNH, I DO LIKE ORANGE!!! :nuts: But the physique part is really taking alot of work lately with the holidays?:sweatdrop: :smile:

10. hermesgroupie, I knew it!!! My husband owes me a huge shipment of Coach Farm from Murray's Cheese now.

Your uncanny display of psychic ability was the clincher...

You're right I am laid back. I'm a vegetarian. I do Marathons. Crunchy. Crunchy. Crunchy. My weakness is handbags..esp. Hermes...but not in Chevre...not anymore.

11. I am Virgo - but no white bags for me! The only way for me to keep it clean would be to never take it out of the box!My favourite leathers are: Box, Chamonix, Barenia, Swift, Togo, Clemence, Fjord and the other ones I don't know well enough.......

12. EMNH - why don't you like 'chevre' anymore? Also, I've been meeting alot of Cancers...who are spending alot of $$ on nice things (the addiction part?), but I thought they were suppose to be more into saving $$? Is there a twist in there I'm missing? My hubby is a Gemini, and the complete opposite to me!!

13. Hi EMNH.
    I'm Aquarius.
    What does that mean re Hermes bags?

14. I am Virgo - but no white bags for me!!! The only way to keep it clean would be to never take it out of the box!My favourite leathers are: Box, Chamonix, Barenia, Swift, Togo, Clemence, Fjord and the other ones I don't really know so well. I like Chevre but not really in bags (for me).

15. NewHermesLover...I don't like Chevre because it makes me sad.

Also Cancers consider spending money on High End items an investment...so if I buy a new Birkin...I think I'm saving money.