HERMES...and DIAMONDS...and PEARLS - OH MY!!

1. just met up with fleurdelis and moviegirl at the gem show for some BLING SHOPPING with our hermes babies! so much fun!! also met up with our other hermes loving friends who usually frequent the show as well. anyhow, fleur purchased some gorgeous inside outside diamond hoop earrings, moviegirl purchased a tahitian blk pearl and diamond ring, and i also purchased a tahitian blk pearl and diamond ring!! YAAAAY!! also want to mention that fleur brought along her DH who was such a trooper!!! what a delightfully funny guy!!! pazt usually meets up with us as well, but she had baby duties today..

pazt: we missed you!!! :heart::heart:

fleur: it was fabulous meeting you and your DH!! you must give us a call when you are in our hood again!!

H bags sighted (belonging to all our friends):

-30cm vert anis ostrich PH birkin (fleur)
    -30cm fuschia ostrich GH birkin (me)
    -25cm thalassa epsom PH kelly (MG)
    -32cm vermillion chevre GH kelly (friend)
    -32cm rose dragee swift GH kelly (friend)
    -30cm black lizard GH birkin (friend...and it was TDF!!!!!!)

*must note that all these bags (except for rose dragee kelly) were recently purchased within a span of 2 weeks from our local store!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

gemshowjuly07.jpg
  2. PICTURES PLEASE OF THE GEMS!!!

YOU ALL ARE HERMES HOTTIES!!!

3. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

4. Wow, such gorgeous ladies!!!!

5. What great colors!!! Now show us the bling :yahoo:

6. Hubba hubba! Ladies, you and your H are HOT!

7. What Fun!!! Gem Shows Are The Best!!!!:yes: Gorgeous Picture You All Look Fabulous ~ Look @ Those Bags:heart::heart::heart:

8. :girlsigh::tender::girlsigh::tender::girlsigh::tender:

WOW! More pictures please! Congratulations to all the Hermes ladies who scored their gorgeous bags from your local store!

PBC, I love to read your threads. Every single one of them! All of you look fabulous! Any group pictures of ALL the H bags? Moviegirl, you're the look of one hottie Hermes Mummy with your lovely bump! Fleurdelis, I love to be in your shoes and have fun with the H ladies!

9. Wow, what a day!!! You ladies look gorgeous, of course and yes, show us the bling!

10. Beautiful pics.
    Looks like you ladies had a blast.

11. Gorgeous!!! Love the colors of all you bags together...so summery! :yahoo: Congrats on the purchases as well!!!

12. Gorgeous group pic! What a fabulous time you must have all had. I agree - pictures of the gems!!

13. You guys looks fantastic and you must have had a fun day together.

But c'mon gals - shows us the diamonds and pearls :graucho:

I'm dying here !!

14. Woohoo!!! How fun! Gorgeous photo, ladies!

15. It was such a fun day. It was great to finally get to meet some other tpf'ers. My husband thought it was funny how similar we all were. It was great to meet all of you ladies. I look forward to more fun events in the future.

As for the bling. I am having a very hard time getting pics of my earrings so here are the specs. They are inside out white diamond hoops 5 carat total weight set in white gold.

PBC and Moviegirls rings are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!