Heritage Stripe Multifunction Tote W/ PICs and Questions!!

1. I caved and went in to buy this bag today and I think I love it!!!

Now, I wish these came in all the colors!!! I would love a White one, but I got Brown.. Pink and Blue are also available

I love the versatility of this bag, unlike my other multifunction tote..

I took some pics of the bag for all of you!! If you want more detailed pics of the Heritage just let me know! I took a lot, but I didn't post them all!!

Here is the Big Question.. Since I have decided that I will return the Bronze stripe tote.. should I keep the messenger bag too.. since it can serve a lot of functions.. like School and travel?? I love the multi-stripe on it :love:

IMG_0548.JPG IMG_0559.JPG IMG_0549.JPG IMG_0551.JPG IMG_0553.JPG
  2. Here is the messenger bag.....

IMG_0557.JPG IMG_0558.JPG
  3. LOVE LOVE the heritage multifunction bag, love it!! I think it looks great on you. I gotta be honest, I am not a fan of the messenger bag:sad::sad:

4. wow!!! Very nice Tara! 2 bags in 1!!
    The sig stripe is one of a kind too, I would keep that if I were you that's because I love anything stripe hehe.
    Why don't you keep the bronze one as well? :graucho:

5. I would keep the tote and return/sell the messenger bag. That is me but I dont use/ wear the messenger style bag so it just doesnt appeal to me.

BTW, the tote looks great on you, Congrat's.

6. Congrats! :tup: If you will use the messenger (I think you mentioned using it as a diaper/travel bag?) then I think you should keep it. For me it is not something I would use, but I think it's darling and looks great on you! :tup:

7. I love the new tote...I see that you can use the Heritage as a crossbody bag, too? That's soo cool. I think you should keep whatever you think you'll use...if you love it and have no real reason to sell it, just hold onto it for awhile!

8. I'd keep just the heritage stripe, it's incredibly versitile. I love that bag and I seriously contemplated getting it for a work/laptop bag. I still might if it's around at PCE.

9. Luv the new heritage bag Tara :biggrin:

10. I love the new heritage tote!!!! I also love the messenger too! If I were you I would keep them both!!!

11. Yes I agree keep them both hehe

12. I love the Heritage tote on you!! It is even better than I imagined (and much cuter in the brown than the baby pink and baby blue!). It sounds like you are also really drawn to the messenger bag, so if you got a good deal on it and money isn't an issue, then I would keep it. I would hate to see you regret letting it go.

P.S. Don't forget to join our Heritage Lovers Club if you haven't already!!

13. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the multifunction and think it looks GREAT on you! The other one I am not a fan of, but I wasn't a fan when they came out. I think the heritage would make a great diaper/everything bag since it would be easy to wipe down and has SOOOOOO many pockets!

14. I love all the stretchy pockets in the multi function tote!!
    It looks great on you!
    It seems like the multi function tote and the multistripe tote kinda cover the same purpose. I'd let the multistripe go also. There's always something new with Coach and this way you won't be keeping two bags that perform the same function.

15. I love the Heritage bag! It looks wonderful on you.