Here's the picture of my Popincourt Haut

1. I hope it's okay to post my pictures of of the Popincourt haut. If it's not, I'm sorry & I understand why. Thanks purseblog!

Jazz, you won't be dissappointed. It's a very beautiful bag.

haut 005.jpg temp 021.JPG temp 011.JPG
  2. Ooooh, very nice! That's one gorgeous bag!
  3. It's gorgeous:love: thank you for sharing!:flowers:
  4. wow just like brand new! Congratulations to you and Jazz!!!
  5. That bag is so cute. I love the zipper pull!
  6. Thanks for posting the pics. I myself received my Popincourt Haut this Monday from Eluxury. I think it's so CUTE!!
  7. AWWWWWWWWWW I remember when mine was brand new and had no patina. She has been well loved and is dark now.

You will love yours.
  8. I received it and LOVE this bag!!!! I like it so much better than when I purchased it brand new. I took it back b/c it was so stiff and hurt my shoulders but I loved the shape and functionality (that is why I wanted to re-buy it).

Now this one is GREAT and much softer. Although it looks brand new it doesn't feel brand new.

I wore it to the dentist today and got 2 complements!

And when I was at the store I got a kick out of hearing the balls knock...LOL It kind of brings attention to the bag...LOL
  9. The bag is GORGEOUS!!! Thank you for posting!:yes: Enjoy it!:flowers:
  10. The PH is my favourite bag hands down, I'm glad that it worked out. :smile:
  11. It's beautiful! Congrats!
  12. Congrats! I've been debating about a PH for sometime, as soon as I pay off a few credit cards I think I may have to get one!
  13. I love it! I've always been a fan of the Pop Haut...and I love the golden ball detail on the zipper I think it's so cute!:smile:
  14. Great bag!! Congrats and enjoy!
  15. Very nice, enjoying carrying your new bag.