Here's the Eden

1. Well I'll be ... you know what ... that is the correct link but when you access it, it says product out of stock. Yet if you go to www.eluxury.com and put Kooba in the search box, it brings it right up with the other ones. Sorry, girls, you'll have to go to eluxury to check it out. I tried.

2. Where there's a will, there's a way. Big price, $675.

p11468098_ph_hero.jpg
  3. Now this one is much better. But would like to see it IRL first.

4. This is the bag I've pinned my hopes on being fab and I have to say from the pics on eLuxury I love it. I particularly like the way the bag opens - no buckle, the front and back just snap together. From the pics, I'm rather excited about this bag. I wouldn't pay $675 for it though!

5. I don't know. Yesterday I thought it was cute but now with more pics, I don't like it. The color is intriguing though.

6. If I ever get it, it will be in black - conservative and practical. However, for me it's not a 'must have' bag, it would have to be in a sale coz I wouldn't spend $675 on it.

7. Looks like it's $625 on eLuxury - still too much, but I do like it.

[​IMG]

8. Thanks for posting, nunnla! I really like this one, but not for the price. I agree, it's definitely very neat how it opens!

9. Very nice!

10. Steep price...but hey - only $30 more than older Koobas!!!
    Very nice style.....I'm passing though. I'm a bit purse-overwhelmed at the moment...(notice I said "moment")...

11. It's cute but not $675 cute.

12. I do like that black one, much better than the other styles. I'm sure that a couple of the reputable power sellers will soon have them on eBay for at least $100 less.

13. I'm a little puzzled. Looking on eLuxury, the middle picture (under 'alternate views') clearly shows the Eden as closing with magnetic snap closures (no strap over the top of the whole bag).
    http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml;$sessionid$N1UHAIVWRGXAOCRDSYCCFEQ?styleid=11468119&SectionID=9000#

However, when I look on eBay and view Lninos's Eden (see pics below), it appears that the strap of the Eden goes over the top of the bag, which isn't how it is shown on eLuxury. So what's the deal? I prefer the easy access of the eLuxury version.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]