Here's my new Dentelle Speedy

It's a Nikon D50. I'm using an upgraded flash and a Macro lens.

Your pics are beautiful! My DH has a Nikon D70s and I can never get my shots as beautiful as yours ... I guess we need that Macro lens!

As for the Dentelle gold, I still think that it is a gorgeous bag though I do prefer the silver. Yesterday I saw the Dentelle speedy in gold and in silver IRL ... when they're side by side, the silver does look better since it doesn't seem as busy as the gold.

Whoa! I love your Nikon D50 and you're doing a great job with the photography.
If the Dentelle Speedy doesn't grow on you maybe you should return it for something that makes you feel WOW!
Congratulations it's very pretty though.

I would keep it Alison. It's really pretty and you were lucky to be able to get one. It's a head turner for sure. I must admit at first I didn't like it when everyone was talking about it some months ago and I saw some pics. I thought the darkened patina'ed trim looked old-ish and the lace looked like a disease spreading over the bag. But now I really like it and think it's really pretty. My mind changed when I saw the gold speedies recently that some boardies have posted. I think I prefer the gold, nice contrast w/ the lace and goes w/ the darkened leather handles/trim. btw it's bagamist/nova from the ebay board. Do you have a pic of your Lv collection I can spy? GL in your decision regarding the dentelle. I just love a speedy and it's few and far between that I don't like, lol. Basically I've yet to see a speedy that I didn't like!

congrats, love the pics!! it looks beautiful...

i love nikons, i have a D80 with four different lenses and two differnet flashes. i love taking photos so of course i had to buy the best on the market lol

The lens I used for those pictures is a 28-105mm macro. I also used a SD600 flash. I think the bag looks better pictured than IRL. The cerises speedy was the same way. I loved it in pictures but when I got it I didn't keep it very long.

omg that picture of the lock and keys is stunning!!! the bag is beautiful too!!! i hope you fall in love iwth it later on... also i don't understand the nomade leather?

ahh im soo sorry you dont love it, it looks lovely in the pics, still not seen it IRL. You should see if you feel anything towards it for a few days if not, get credit and get a different one! Good luck! x