Here's my "new" black JUMBO lambskin flap, but...

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
I'm not sure I can rock this?? :hrmm:

I bought this big vintage Jumbo on ebay and today it found her way to my house.
It is really huge and it makes my east/west look like a paperclip in comparison with this big black mama......

What do you think???

jumbo1.jpg
jumbo2.jpg

hmm, what are you planning to use this bag for? for work it should be fine, but for going out it seems a bit big because it looks very stuctured as well.

i personally only like big bags that are slouchy.

Comparing a jumbo to an e/w is not really apples to apples now is it? Yes, it's big but isn't a cabas even bigger? The question is are there times when you need or to take more than the e/w will allow? If that answer is yes, then keep it, or at least give it a fair shake and give it a few test runs before putting the boot to the bag. (BTW, it's very nice looking, indeed.)

hmm, what are you planning to use this bag for? for work it should be fine, but for going out it seems a bit big because it looks very stuctured as well.

i personally only like big bags that are slouchy.

Yes, I was planning to use it for work, because I can't fit my all personal things in the e/w. Well, I can surely fit everything and more in this one :roflmfao:

Thanks Mon!

jmen, you are right. I should give it a fair chance and I certainly will give it a few test runs. The pics I took were close-up and when I looked in the mirror just now from a distance I actually started to like it, so there's still hope for me and my jumbo :sweatdrop:

In terms of rocking it, I don't think it's appropriate for "clubbing", but seems functional enough for work. I was wondering if you could fit file folders in there. Have you compared it with the size of the GST?

I think the bag looks fine on you. It just looks like a tote bag. Will the chains dig into your arms if you really load it up? That's my only concern about it.

I actually have this too, bought on ebay a while back (like a few years I believe)! When I first got it, I was stunned at the... hugeness haha... but for work, etc. I think it will fit your needs perfectly, and the structure of the bag will work in your favor carrying papers, files, etc.! Congratulations on a great find! :smile:

-Minal