Here's my Bbag pic

1. Here's my Bbag pic--the one on left is from the 05 season and the one on the right is a 06. In the beginning, they look drastically different, but the 06 has since 'mellowed out' and looking and more and more like the 05 with use--they actually look the same from the picture. Leather wise, 06 started out thicker, but easier to scratch. 05 was slightly thinner in material, but definitely just as durable:smile:

http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_euua42qf&attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att&th=10f11ae188f27489

2. the link doesn't work for me...:sad:

3. doesnt work for me either. it brings me to the login page of gmail..

4. Same here

5. OOPS....SORRY, LET ME TRY TO MAKE IT WORK, GIVE ME A FEW MIN:smile:

6. Me neither :sad:

7. OK, FINALLY GOT IT RESIZED JUST RIGHT!!!
    Here's the pic for real:smile:

resized.jpg
  8. wow - they look basically the same! Interesting that they started out looking drastically different. I guess that's all part of the beauty of bbags getting better and smooshier the longer you have them. :biggrin:

9. Oh wow, I can't even tell the right one is '06 greige. The leather on both is so nice and thick! Beautiful bags! :love:

10. great bags u got over there.
    they both look very soft and smoothy.
    are they citybags or is there one work on the pic.

Thank U for sharing FX:heart:

11. pewter--thanks:smile: they used to look alot different when i put the brand new 06 next to the 05, but now they're pretty similar, more different in person still than in picture:smile:

fx--thank you, they're both the city(i know, i must have been going through a grey/gray phase:smile: i actually thought about selling one but couldn't decide which one, lol, so ended up keeping both:smile:

12. But the one on the right is '06 Gray, it's not Greige...
    Still- it gives me hope that some of my favourite older colours might come back in a similar hue sometime soon!
    Gorgeous bags:smile:

13. Yeah, they're both Gris Fonce just from different season:smile: I'm hoping for my favorite 04 lilac to come back in the future too, even if they want to call it a different name, hehe:smile:

14. chriseve, ur bags are so pretty....i want Grey!!!!

15. nice bags!