Here's my Amarante Decision

1. I hadn't been expecting to lvoe Amarante because early posts said it was purple in color (totally not a purple person). When I saw that it had marron undertones I was sold.

Put a bunch of items on hold and just got back from the boutique. I loved the Amarante Koala Wallet (it will be mine some day), hubby Nike Golf loved the Zippy, but EmilyK and our fab SA said Bag First so I had to go with the Reade. For those of you who wonder what it looks like with different lines I tried to photo it with different accessories. To really appreciate the color you need to see it IRL in the sun.

BTW, the fingerprints are a little annoying. Didn't think I'd wipe a bag down.
    IMG_3274.JPG IMG_3273.JPG IMG_3275.JPG IMG_3276.JPG IMG_3278.JPG
  2. And a few more for reference:
    IMG_3277.JPG IMG_3279.JPG IMG_3280.JPG IMG_3281.JPG IMG_3282.JPG
  3. Great idea! Congrats! I love seeing the different items paired with it! Enjoy!
  4. Great pictures! I was just waiting for someone to post a pic with Damier. I knew it would look great-- and it does!
  5. Thanks for all the pictures! I have the mc heart and I really think I need an amarante piece!
  6. Great pictures, rileygirl!! This Amarante color is so versatile!! I love this color!!! Congratulations on your newest LV additions!
  7. Wow, the LOVE charm looks amazing against it!
  8. Congrats, I love it, isin't it awesome, I got mine today, I caved. I plan to put nothing but fun things in it. It is my fun bag.

:heart::heart::heart: all the pairings hun! get some inclusions, they are so pretty and more purplish, but you still get that slight reddy-black!
  9. My thoughts exactly. Congrats on a beautiful purchase!
  10. wow! the colour is growing on me!
  11. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful line pics!:flowers:

Congrats on your Reade PM in Amarante! Awesome!
  12. Yummy, congrats! : )
  13. Congrats on the gorgeous Reade and thanks for all of the pics!
  14. Everything just jumps off of this color- congrats!
  15. Cute :smile: I can imagine you carrying that!