Here's my 1st YSL bag the 'tribute' *pics*

1. So here's my 1st YSL bag. I love this 'tribute' so light and the gold is so rich and deep that I can wear it with any outfit. What do you guys think?:yahoo:
    P.S.
    My son's looks sooo thrilled to be modeling for me, doesn't he?:p:p
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. YSL's take on gold is so much more sophisticated than other labels (of course). I wish my mom would make me pose with fab bags; sadly she owns none!

3. Thanks purplekicks. Still working on a girl so him modeling will do for now.:smile: He so hates it!

4. Congrats on your new Tribute. :yahoo:Your son is adorable. :p

5. thanks nanaz! :tup:

6. Your bag is beautiful and your son is adorable! Congrats on the new addition!

7. Thanks so much SHAZAM!

8. OMG!!! love the bag!! love the face on your cutie even more!!!!!!!!!!

9. ^^^purplekicks took the words right out of my mouth!

Gorgeous Tribute tote! :yes: I've never seen a pic of the gold version IRL before, and its stunning. Congrats and enjoy.

10. the gold looks so luscious, I love it! congratulations!
    your son is too cute :yes:

11. Thanks fanadict, cosmo, and howdoesitfit! I didn't think I was going to be too crazy bout the color. But IRL it's sooooo beautiful and believe it or not very neutral.This is the most stunning and richest gold bag I've ever seen. I'm planning on wearing it as a work bag. I want to give my bbags,and LVs a break. I'm so glad I got A YSL bag! Now I want a MUSE and DOWNTOWN!:heart::wlae: I'm in love!

12. ahh your son is so cute! and so stylish with the tribute ;)

love the color of your bag - congrats!!

13. Love the bag! Congrats and enjoy using it!

That's the face my FI makes when I bring home a new bag - I face that I will see tonight...hehe.

14. Thanks so much suli and noon!

15. Congratulations! It's gorgeous. Love this color.