Here's......Mrs. Manhattan PM!!!! My last purchase of the year!

1. Well here she is ladies and gents! I sold all of the bags I'm not happy with and got back my Manhattan PM!!! I missed her so much and so figured, this is the best bag I've ever had and I'm might as well get her back! But...had to sell off some of the others in order to do that.

So, that's it now, I think I'm finally happy!!!

Enjoy the pics!
    100_0045.jpg 100_0046.jpg 100_0047.jpg 100_0048.jpg
  2. ooohhh she's pretty! congrats! got you got your baby back!
  3. T, she is GORGEOUS!!! Perfect size for you too!!! Enjoy her in the best of health!!!:yahoo:
  4. She's gorgeous!! congrats!!!Glad you get your baby back..
  5. My fav bag! Congrats and glad you are happy now!:yahoo:
  6. Congrats T! The manhattan is SUCH a gorgeous bag!
  7. i love that bag! i was considering getting it for my twin sister for christmas (she loves it too)...but now i think i might want to keep it for myself!
  8. Thanks ladies!!! I must admit I feel like everything is in "balance" again!! Ha ha, I know that sounds nuts, but as we've all seen, I clearly AM nuts!!!!

Funny thing though, I ordered her from Eluxury and she came in a big silver gift box, but no LV box??? That was kind of weird cause I'm pretty sure I didn't pick "gift" at the checkout.
  9. congrats!
  10. Welcome back Mrs. Manhattan PM!:love:

Congrats, Traci... Now don't disown her again...:hysteric:

keep her in good health she will bring you lots of happiness.:p
  11. awww it looks super cute on you! congrats!
  12. congrats on your manhattan! hopefully she will stay with you for good. :smile:
  13. It is gorgeous on you!!! Congrats..... I love the Manhattan PM it is soo stunning and the perfect size for everyday....enjoy it!!!!
  14. Gorgeous, congrats!
  15. Ahhhh, that beautiful new vachetta! Great bag!!