Here's baby #6!! SO happy with let-trade!!! *PICS*

1. Hello everyonee!!!
    Although it's snowing like crazy outside, I'm still having the best day ever! :yahoo:

I got all my midterm exam marks back today at University and did well on all of them and to top it off I picked up my Papillon 26 from the post office as well!

She is BEAUTIFUL...like 98% new...I don't know how many times the previous owner used her, but except for some slight chipping of the zipper pull (which may be replaced after winter) and being a little wrinkled from shipping, she's absolutely flawless! :nuts: $300 was definitely a GREAT price...and I had to pay about $15 in customs since it was opened at the border but that's okay. I love how the canvas is softer (flimsier softer) and the zipper is really easy to open unlike my Coussin and Jasmin.

And the 26 is the perfect size for me...a little smaller than I expected, but that works out well because I thought the 26 would still be too large for me! This will be one of my more frequently used bags, since there is no vachetta! I am so happy! :yahoo: I've already applied leather conditioner and Apple Garde to the leather. I will be using this bag all weekend...doesn't fit on my shoulder, but I just noticed that both monogram bags that I have besides this new one are shoulder bags...so it's time I own a monogram hand-held!

Here are pics of my baby:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pap1.jpg pap2.jpg pap3.jpg
  2. very nice :biggrin:

3. It's gorgeous!!!! Yay!!! :heart:
    BTW, congrats on doing well on your midterms!:wlae:

4. Congrats, it's beautiful!

5. Congrats!

6. Beautiful! Congrats!:girlsigh: Have a great weekend carrying your bag...it is soooo pretty.

7. It's the best version ever of the papillon with the dark handle! I'm so happy for you! This bag will last for ever!

8. Congrats :biggrin:

9. congrats!!! im glad u like ur pap!

10. looks great! enjoy!

11. Oh Congrats!!! It is really pretty! That is awesome you got in very good condition, and at a wonderful price! Good job in school also.

12. Cute! I gave the same one to my mom, love it!

13. Congratulations, karman:party:

14. She looks sweet on you!
    congrats, great buy!
    enjoy.

15. congrats!