Here's another for Bluefly~ 15% this time

1. 15% off* your next Bluefly order

Please use the following promotional code during checkout:
    4UZF33H

*Offer valid for 2 weeks only. Valid for one time use only by a single user. After promo code is redeemed on site it is no longer valid. Reductions will be reflected after the promo code is entered during checkout. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions, discounts, or promo
    codes. Reduced prices cannot be applied retroactively to purchases made prior to the start of this sale or to purchases made after the end of this sale. Promotion code not valid when using Google Checkout. This
    offer is non-transferable.

I hope this comes in handy for someone! ;)

2. It didn't work for me!

3. :crybaby: Awe~ I'm really sorry. I don't know why. :confused1: I received it on 3/23 so it shouldn't have expired yet. Could it be that they link it to my email and I'm the only one able to use it? hmmmmm

4. Someone already used it...blah

I think it's just a "one time use" code ... so someone already grabbed it.

5. haven't tried it yet but I plan on it later today, I am gathering the courage to spend over 1000 dollars, I need to give myself a pep talk first. . .

6. :party: :woohoo: :party:

I'm here to cheer you on!!!

I hope it works for you!

7. Try this one
    MISS231

Worked for 15% off for bunches of people....

8. Ah! That explains it. :girlsigh:
    Sorry. I will post more as I get 'em.

9. anyone try this?

any luck?

10. i used it this morning, it worked!

11. me too!

12. All over. :sad:

13. code CZFVKAA for 10% off

14. any more????????????????

15. try this:
    Please use the following promotional code during checkout:
    CFCBDYU

http://www.bluefly.com

*Offer valid for 2 weeks only. Valid for one time use only by a single user. Offer valid for first time customers only and requires a single
    online purchase of $100 or more. After promo code is redeemed on site it is no longer valid. Reductions will be reflected after the promo code is entered during checkout. Offer cannot be combined with other
    promotions, discounts, or promo codes. Reduced prices cannot be applied retroactively to purchases made prior to the start of this sale or to purchases made after the end of this sale. Promotion code not valid when using Google Checkout. This offer is non-transferable.