here's a little game, name the color of my b-bag

1. aaa congrats on the new weekender :yahoo:
    i don't have blue b bags YET :p
    but i think it looks teal to me :smile:

2. Yes, I think it's teal, too. Soooo pretty! :heart:

3. Ms. aaa you have such nice Bbags :love:

4. :roflmfao:aaa-sweetie, you're freaking hilarious...i didn't expect THIS:lol::lol:
    *crossing fingers it's teal* :love:;)

5. ^^ me too my love, i'm a hopin' & a prayin' :s :angel: :tender:

b-bag gods, please let her be TEAL!!!

6. aaa-sweetie, big warm congrats on making 4,000 posts too!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!:yahoo::wlae:

7. ^^ holy crapola, i must be CRAZY BOO!!! :wtf: :nuts: :wacko:

8. lOOKS LIKE TEAL TO ME. cEEJAY POSTED BIG PIX OF HER TEAL BOOBIE ON Tpf A FEW DAYS AGO AND THE COLOR IS AMAZING AND UP CLOSE. wHY NOT LOOK AT THOSE?

9. The seller on your auction said they were advised the color was sky blue because of the code on the card. My sky blue City has the same code on the card it came with, so ?????

Not much help I guess.

10. I dunno about teal or sky blue, aaa, :shrugs: but what I do know is dang, girl you got a steal on that GORGEOUS bag in pristine condition!!!!

Congrats!!!:heart:

11. oops, double post

12. aaa, congrats on your mystery blue weekender! could you post pics of it in natural lighting without flash?

13. It looks like TEAL to me :yes: - I've a Teal twiggy (showing in comparison with the '05 Turquoise city) and a Teal day and the color to your weekender is very similar IMO :rolleyes:

118-1837_IMG.JPG 118-1897.pf_IMG.jpg 118-1884.pf_IMG.jpg
  14. I don't know what the color is but it is BEAUTIFULLLL!!! Congratulations!!!