Here's a hypothetical question....honest!

But....well....can you have multiple bags in the same leather and not feel like you're OD'ing on it?

There's a 30cm Rouge H in Box leather that I swear has been on ebay (reputable seller) for ages and I keep going back to that and slobbering over it. But then I think that Rouge H would be better in Togo....but then I already HAVE a bag in Togo...see????? And I already have a bag in Box......

Oiy.........

But....well....can you have multiple bags in the same leather and not feel like you're OD'ing on it?

There's a 30cm Rouge H in Box leather that I swear has been on ebay (reputable seller) for ages and I keep going back to that and slobbering over it. But then I think that Rouge H would be better in Togo....but then I already HAVE a bag in Togo...see????? And I already have a bag in Box......

Oiy.........
I know which one you are talking about, D! I totally understand how you feel...I always have leather and color dilema, too!...But your box leather one is HAC...little bit different shape from Birkin...So, I think it might be okay...Does your heart sing for that rough H box Birkin?:rolleyes:

You know you are a neutral gal...stay away from too much color...

rouge H in a leather you love
could you do a raisin? It is deep...kind of dark and subtle...pretty with both palladium and gold

I would definitely consider something colorful in swift. It has such a pretty sheen to it, and it smells wonderful! It's not too heavy either. I think one of the reds would be a nice addition to your collection. My personal favorite is rouge vif.

Yep, it's still there for some reason which I'm kinda grateful for 'cause I get to go take a peak every once in a while.

Dark raisin? That's possible.....I drooled heavily over Gina's Raisin Kelly.....

I vote for Chevre Cormandel in BLACK 35CM Birkin with ruthie hardware because it would be a TOTALLY different look for you to have in your wardrobe. Okay - that is what I want anyway....

I love rouge H, and the raisin is splendid.
What about that gorgeous thalassa blue?
In case you need to work your way up to the reds.

And I think my favorite color of all the swatches (today at least) is the french blue courcheval. I am seeing it in a kellly with GH....

:yes:

Then again, questions like this make my head spin, since I am still working on my first!!

hmmm...ok, ok. no more croc. :confused1:

raisin (might be hard to find now though), or marron fonce (:love:)... you need more subdued colors... I don't see you with vert anis or poitron at all.