Here's a HAPPY Coach ("Bedtime") Story!!!! A Little Long

1. It seems like lots of people have had lots of bad/negative Coach stories to share. I'd like to send some Positive Vibes with my HAPPY Coach Story!!!
    I went to the Coach Boutique this evening to return/exchange my Turquoise Ergo Wristlet. Long story short...the new floorset is TDF!!! The Chelsea collection is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I immediately went over to the Chelsea Black Signature Small Flap with Nickel hardware (YIPPY...no BRASS!!). It is SO PRETTY and CLASSY looking! One of the SAs started talking to me about it. I told her I had heard the PCE had been...and she said, "Ended!". I said, 'No. Actually, I heard it's been extended until the 30th!". She turned around and asked the other SA and that SA replied, "YES...it has been extended until the end of June! and YES, the discount is good on ALL the NEW STUFF!!!!" YIPPY!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::tup: I decided to look around at everything else before deciding. The Chelsea Turnlock Wristlets are BUTTERY SOFT!:drool: WOW!!! I think I'm gonna have to go back and get one before the weekend is out! They are really a good size, too. I think I might even be able to hold my camera, mini skinny & cell in one!!! I was really NOT impressed with the new Carly colors (sorry girls). I guess they just aren't my style (the COLORS, that is).
    Anyway, then I saw the Chelsea Small Flap in the Khaki Sig w/Tobacco trim. OMG!!!!!!! Well....I GOT THAT ONE! I thought, and the SAs agreed...Black is Black but the khaki/tobacco is GORGEOUS!!! :drool:It is STUNNING! It has this darker brown trim just inside the leather trim - you can see in the pictures I've attached. It really makes it stand out!
    Anywho...I also got the Legacy Stripe Umbrella (I took in my Scribble Umbrella that had a defect and they let me exchange it plus get the PCE. I walked out of there with my Chelsea Signature Small Flap and the Legacy Umbrella (on order) and only spent $162.74!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!:yahoo: I AM A HAPPY CAMPER! :p

IMG_2260.JPG IMG_2257.JPG IMG_2259.JPG IMG_2258.JPG legacyumbrella.jpg
  2. I love it!

3. super cute bag! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story...always nice to hear about good experiences, too! It makes you want to keep handing over your wallet!:nuts:

4. YAY! That's a great story! Thanks for posting so we can all go to bed with happy Coach thoughts!

5. Thats a great looking bag, reminds a little of Ali.

6. $162? Sweet!!

And that's a cute bag....too small for me though....

7. That is a lovely bag! It looks fantastic on you!!!!

8. :woohoo::woohoo: for HAPPY Stories!!!

Congrats on your new goodies-- they are very pretty! :yes:

9. wow, great deal!

10. Thank you! Yeah..it won't be an everyday bag. My Turquoise Ergo Tote is for THAT. The Chelsea is more for 'essentials'. I can fit my Legacy Stripe Foldover Wristlet (BIG!!), cell phone, camera, mini skinny in there just fine!! Plus, there's a slip pocket on the backside, too.

The $162 was for the Chelsea AND the Legacy Umbrella!! Not bad, huh!?!?

11. Wow, congrats on such an amazing deal and cute bag!

12. NICE BAG and great deal. wish i carried an umbrella, they are cute...

13. congrats!

thanks for sharing your wonderful shopping experience

14. I love the way they detail leather like that. I liked when they edged the summer totes with gold. I'm not a big signature fan, but I'll agree that is a very nice bag! Enjoy.

15. Very pretty bag! I love tobacco! (in colors, I mean!) I hope the ergo hobo in tobacco is the same as the trim on your bag! Nice!