Here She is!!!!What a beauty!!! I couldn't get enough of her!!!!

1. Hi Ladies,

I picked her up early this morning when the store just openned!!! :lol:
    John was like :wtf: because it exactly like 10:am on the dot! This is what I feel like doing :happydance: while the whole time I am :drool: :drool: !!!

The lady manager was there, we had a little morning chit chat before John brought my baby fuschia to me.

Saturday is always a busy day in the H store here. I wanted to beat the crowd and so I did because only after 15 minutes I was there, two gorgeous ladies walked into the store then I knew it is time for me to leave and took my baby with me.

I took some pics but after few shots my battery is dead plus husband is gone to workout then he has to pick up a business friend from the airport so you guys have to wait for the pics of me modeling this baby.:p

I tell you while I was taking pics of these baby mind just wondering in awe. How beautiful is this color, and how simple elegant of Kelly's style!!! I AM IN LOVE!!!:love: :love: . The bag is just simply a divine!
  2. Which size did you end up getting???
  3. OMG!!! i can't believe you're making us wait to see the pics, i'm dying here!!!! :sweatdrop::sweatdrop: can't wait to see your beauty!! :love::love:
  4. ooooooooooooooooh boy.. when will your batteries be charged?
  6. :drinkup: :party: :party: :party: :drinkup:
  7. :nuts: :yahoo: :smile: :drinkup: :party:
  8. YAY YOU!!!!

I can't wait to see pics! Congrats sweetea!
  9. Dying to see pics! Congratulations Sweetea! You have had one "H" of a week! Could not be happier for you!
  10. Congrats Sweetea! Did you end up getting a 28 or 32?
  11. OMG!! You got two beautiful bags within a week. You're such a Lucky Girl!!

:wlae: :yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo: :wlae:
  12. Zero bags last week to two bags now!!! WOW!!!
  13. Sorry I forgot to mention the size. It is the 32 cm! I tell you this size is not big at all! Just right! :yahoo:
  14. KB! Thank you!! LOL what a week for me!!! Two Hermes bags in two week!
    Whoah! That is it for me for a while. There went my bonus money!
  15. sweetea, congrats and we're all dying to see pics!