Here She Is!!! Tivoli PM (Modeling pics)

1. I finally got my tivoli PM today waitied Fedex guy since 8am but got it at 6pm :sad:

She is so cute, I :heart: the size, shape and everything. I was debating between PM and GM but I think PM's good for me and I'm planning on getting BH for my shoulder bag anyways.

she's just lovely!!!.. most likely handheld.. I can put her on my shoulder but not very comfy(I guess rolled handle...). With a big coat, I wouldn't put on my shoulder it was very uncomfortable!!!

I'm 5'2 and 110lb. thanks
    t1.jpg t2.jpg t4.jpg t5.jpg t6.jpg
  2. wow.. it looks great on you , congratssss!!! now I cant wait to get one for myselfff
  3. Thanks for posting the pics! I def. love my tivoli pm a lot more now! When i saw your pics, i was thinking, "i want one of those!!" and then realized that I had one sitting next to me - That's how good it looks on! :p
  4. Congrats on your lovely pm & thanks for the modeling pics! I so enjoy seeing tpfers modeling their new bags! I originally waitlisted for the pm but it was too small for my needs so I got the GM instead. Maybe you can get the GM when you're ready for a shoulder bag...he he.
  5. looks great on you! I think the pm was a good choice.
  6. You look fabulous together!! Over the shoulder doesn't look so very comfortable, but over the arm or handheld both look great. A beautiful bag and a very good size for you ... congrats on your excellent taste!
    Waah ... I want one too! :hysteric:
  7. Very cute, it looks great on you! Congrats!
  8. Looks perfect on you. Congrats!
  9. Congrats on your new Tivoli PM, it's cute!!! :smile:
  10. PM is perfect for you!! Congrats!!
  11. I think the gm size fits you to a T...Congrats!
  12. It's so pretty! Congrats!
  13. It looks amazing on you!!!! Congrats.
  14. Wow! Loving Tivolis and they are so sold out!!! You are so lucky!!! Congrats!
  15. It looks great on you!!!! Congrats! Awesome bag!