Here she is.......meet Ms. Prugna Coffer!!

1. She's here! I'd like you all to meet Ms. Prugna Coffer, the newest member of my Coffer family!!
    :dothewave:

[​IMG]

2. A beauty! I have the same! Am also loving the patent shoes this A/W - the flats and the stack heels with three tone leather. Love Miu Miu!

3. congrats miu2..and you got a fab deal

4. wow, soooooo pretty, congrats!!

:party:

5. LOVES!!!

Congrats!

6. Yummy!!! You made a wise choice in color! I would so love one!! :nuts:

7. *whistle* :whistle: ~! That is soo pretty! Congrats on your purchase miu2! I'm glad you got this! Thinkin' of the brown next..? :graucho:

8. congrats! you need to update your coffer family pics to include this one!

9. miu2,
    forgot to add... Don't forget to watermark your photos honey! :nuts:

10. Really pretty Miu and SO nice to see the stitching on a real one -- a close up of those pleats would go a long way to helping people with their authenticity questions !!
    Enjoy !!

11. That's a gorgeous colour, congrats and enjoy!!

12. gorgeous, I realy love that color, it is so rich looking. I want it.

13. YAY! :yahoo:I just got mine today. I will have to post pics later, because work starts in less than 2 hours. I didn't really know what to expect, because I had never seen/ touched a non- patent leather Coffer. I was blown away by its beauty! :love:I'm glad Styledrops was able to redeem itself by offering this to us at the lower price.

14. Me too! I wasn't sure what to expect as I had never seen the prugna color IRL. But I immediately fell in love with her the minute I opened the box!! Look forward to your pics! :drinks:

15. Woww... gorgeous color.