Here she is ladies....

1. Hello all !!! Look what I got in the mail this morning!!! My new to me Grenat City!!!!:yahoo:I would like to thank dear rosyposie for this beautiful new addition to my ever growing collection!!! Pinaygirl is absolutely correct, the leather is TDF!!!!

To Contessa, Pursendipity, catcat, Moonstarr, dusty paws, emyrow99 and blessings, as promised, here's the photo!! I took it right after I got it!!! So excited I just tore open the box!!! :lol:

IMG_2346_resize.JPG
  2. It is such a gorgeous shade!!! CONGRATS!!!

3. Congrats!!!! The leather looks so soft and thick!!!!

4. congrats! is it actually deeper irl? yours looks quite bright :biggrin:

5. :tup: Congrats!

6. chinkee21, congrats on the BEA-YOOOOtiful grenat city! :heart: What a gorgeous rich color! Modeling pics now please! :nuts:

7. Congrats, that is an incredible color, not to mention superb leather..I did resonate with the rapidly torn open box..when DH got the Obama tee shirts I ripped open the package so fast that I tore one of the shirts :wtf:..so mine has OB (inserted appliqueed on patch)AMA)..isn't it wonderful to have New to You..hey we are enjoying, AND recycling!

8. omg that us beautiful!! Love the color.

9. Pinkboudoir, bb10lue, Jadeleaves & Tofuchan, BIG thank you for the nice compliments!!!:wlae:
    Glossie, yes dear, it is darker IRL, I took the photo with flash and indoors :p
    Emyrow99 sorry, I am too shy for modeling shots :shame:
    quilter, I definitely :yes::yes::yes:!!!

10. gorgeous!!

11. Great color!!... makes me think about getting another bag:shame::upsidedown:

12. Congratulations!! What a gorgeous bag!! I have a grenat city as well, and grenat is one of my all time favorite colors!!

13. Gorgeous colour! Just beautiful, what a great find.

14. Thank you Rosemary, nycat, and Drati!! :love:
    Coutureobsessed, we are Grenat City sisters!!! I think Im gonna go and pet it now for a bit :tender:

15. Aww look at the yummy leather on that bag! CONGRATS!!