here she comes!! meet miss loafy!! my new love!!

1. come on girlz!! :party: dont just stand there!! :nuts: welcome me to your world!! :yahoo: i just joined your Chloe club with my new Chloe Choco Edith Loaf! :love:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i loooooooooooooooooooooooooove her to death!! i mean yes i did see a whiskey loaf IRL before.. but i fell in love with choco blindly!! and when i got her i just went craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy about that rich choco color!! amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazingly yummy!!
    and the size is just perfect for me..!!

she is a gift from me to me!! loool on my 25th birthday (was 27th of Dec) :jammin:

all my family liked her so much and got so many compliments.. even my from my brother!! << he is sO:huh::huh:o picky!!

enjoy the pic :shame:

[​IMG]

choco2.jpg
  2. She is just perfect!!! So lovable!:yes:

Give her a hug for me!

3. OOOOOoooh so yummy I could eat her up! Congrats and Happy late B-day!

4. congrats! she is lovely and happy belated birthday!

5. Happy belated b-day, and congratulations on your perfect new Edith loaf! She is a beauty!

6. Very nice - enjoy and once you have joined the Chloe Club there is no going back!!!

Happy Birthday

7. Happy belated birthday. Congrats & enjoy. =)

8. awwwwwwwwww Merci Alllllll :love:
    you are so nice :heart: i bet some of u thought it was a paddy loaf when they read the title :p

u cracked me up!! :roflmfao: can i at least peak on the rest of brands out there :graucho:

9. Love it!!!

10. Congrats, vanilla! She's so cute :love:

11. congrats, she is so loafly ;)

12. loafly... :p too funny!!! LOL!!

She is adorable and the perfect size. Would love to see pics of you wearing her!! Congrats!! :love:

13. I am so jealous. She's very pretty.

14. :heart: adorable! enjoy!

15. Oooh congrats! Fantastic present choice!