HERE IT IS...my updated Bbag family pics!

1. A few of you have asked for this so here it is. Of course I'm not keeping ALL of these but for the most part I am. I think I need to add some color to my collection!
    DSC02514.JPG

DSC02516.JPG

DSC02517.JPG

DSC02518.JPG

DSC02519.JPG

2. One more!
    DSC02520.JPG

3. Very lovely diversification of styles! Love the Ink Twiggy and Aquamarine (?) City : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

4. Beautiful collection! I especially adore your magenta!

5. That is one fantastic collection, huge too:tup:

6. WOW, M, your collection is REALLY impressive! Thanks so much for sharing your photos with us...

7. I forgot to tell you what colors they are.
    Top row: Black Large toilet, Truffle Shoulder, Black Day, Grenat small toilet and Sapin Box
    Middle row: Sandstone Work, Marron Weekender and Grenat Part Time
    Bottom row: Truffle Purse, Black coin purse, Natural Shoulder, Aquamarine City, Natural coin purse, Magenta Pouchette and Ink Box

I am also about to be getting a Black Box!

8. OMG!!! Such beautiful bags and the colours are TDF!! Thanks for sharing your amazing collection MRG...your magenta pochette is especially gorgeous!!:love::love::love:

9. Beautiful collection - such rich colors! What are you thinking of adding?
    I love your boxes!

10. :drool: WOW!!!!

11. OMG!! I :heart: your collection!! Thanks for the pics!!

Ohhhh.... must stay strong!! Everytime I see a pic of an Aqua City, it makes me want one - but I must stay strong & be happy with the first that I have!! Love all of the bags, but we have a similiar taste in colors I believe! :p

12. alison, yes of course I want to add more but I need to find some new homes first! I'd like to add another Box and a few more colors. This Fall I will be adding a Violet and Jaune M/U clutch and Rouge coin purse for sure but I would also like to get a Rouge First and maybe a Steel Hobo. I'm not sure...there's just so many to pic from!:p

13. OH WOW :drool: <------- I'm drooling here...

14. Wow... absolutely lovely. I love the wide variety of shapes and sizes you have...

15. Wooow, great collection.