Here is some purse pics. Bare with me.

1. Wish me luck.

This time for sure- Watch me pull a rabbit out of my Hat!

ContactSheet-001.jpg
  2. ahh great piccies, I love the betty shopper, and I love your little dogs too! :biggrin:

thanks for posting, you have a great selection of bags :smile:

3. Great collection. Thanks for sharing Susie! :smile:

4. Lovely pics! What a collection you have!

I notice you have a couple of different styles of Betty - which one is your favourite and why? It's the next one on my wishlist :biggrin:

5. Fab collection - nice modelling pics, too.:yes:
    Thanks for sharing with us!:yahoo:

6. you all look amazing together! thanks so much for posting the pics!

7. Big clarification here, the gal posing with the Isabella Fiore is my niece Jenny. I had to get her in because she's a future tpf gal. I'll get her hooked no doubt!:yes:

8. Lovely collection. I'm seriously digging the Edith Boots, the bags...shucks everything looks great.

9. Wow!! The collection is awesone!! Great job on the pics too. Thanks for sharing.

10. Golly Curls, I love BETTY. I can't even choose?? Well maybe I can. My choco chain link handled Betty could quite honestly be my favorite all time purse. There is said it.:s

11. Golly Curls, I love BETTY. I can't even choose?? Well maybe I can. My choco chain link handled Betty could quite honestly be my favorite all time purse. There is said it.:s

12. Great collection!

13. Suze - you did it! But how do you enlarge each picture? I wanna see stuff up close!

14. From your lips to god's ears. It's a miracle that I have the pictures even posted. No they can't be enlarged, grrrrrrrrr.:crybaby:

15. Ruby looks so cute!!! And the new black tall Paddy looks spectacular on you too - even better than on moi!:queen: