Here is my loot from SH's 40% sale...

1. Thanks to Lindsey...here are my new goodies. I love those placement in all of them.:tup:

First up is my AS Stellina...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the bottom

[​IMG]

Second one up is Paradiso canguro...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. My Third and my last, Inferno Scuola
    ..it has my favorite ipod girl on the very top of the bag

[​IMG]

...my favorite tree scene..:heart:

[​IMG]

Yes, I am a happy camper now. Thank you Lindsey!

Can't wait to see what you all bought during this sale! Anyone receive theirs yet?

3. Wow, they are so gorgeous! Especially the Inferno! I love it~ :biggrin:

4. Your Stellina is fab! I also don't like Nuvolas usually but that one has lovely placement :biggrin:

5. ahh..i love ur paradiso canguro..it has sushi boi:love:

6. Oh nice! Love your nuvola!! You got great characters on AS! I was tempted to buy one too!! Instead I got a inferno luna, porta and fumo denaro.

Congrats!!

7. I love the back of your paradiso canguro!!! :nuts::nuts: congrats on your loot!!

8. So cute! The placements are all really great, congratulations :biggrin: I got a Paradiso Canguro from SH, too.

9. Congrats!! Your stuff is adorable!! :drool:

I got my stuff too!! Pirata Trenino for my BF for Christmas

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AS Ciao! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Great finds- wear them in good health! Yeah for 40% off at the SH outlet...we just love Lindsey!!!

11. Cute!! Congrats, you guys!!

12. Great stuff at a great price! :yahoo: Congrats!!!

13. CONGRATS everyone!

14. Wow, Petals! All three of your bags are fantastic. Lindsay did a great job. I especially like the back of your canguro. You definitely got a good deal.

Love your trenino, Jeny!

15. Thanks everyone!:heart:

Wow TokiliciousJenY, congrats on your new goodies too, I esp. love that AS ciao...it has those characters that I really like.:p