Here I go changing my mind again! What is wrong with me? hehe

1. Ok, so I was SOOOOO sure I was going to get my reade pm in Hawaii, I've been trying to hold out a little since it's cheaper there and it's and unwritten law that I buy bag (s) on vacation:yes: but then I ordered my Lexington this week off elux (think it was an even better deal between ebates and free shipping) so I kinda got my "little vernis bag" fix, though I know the reade is roomier and stuff.... So I'll def. get some LV, probably little things, I love little LV things as some of you may know:upsidedown: , but I'm now falling in love with the Chanel Petite shopping tote! Ok ok, ok, my point! Do other people change their mind like this??:wtf: I was SO SURE I wanted the reade, but now I'm thinking I really wanted the Lexington but thought the reade was more practical, plus I got my Lex in noisette and I would probably be interested in the perle but if I carry it on my arm it will rub against my jeans and surely get something on it! Why do I have to obsess over bags like this:confused1:

2. ^^^you are perfectly normal. now if you'll excuse me, I have to go read my purses a story and tuck them in their little dustbags.

3. lol- bagnshoo. Loved that!

4. :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Ahhhaahahaaha!!!!!! LOL!!! Loved that!:lol:

We are all the same and that's why we are here so we can reassure ourselves that we're not crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. hehe, don't worry! you're perfectly sane!!! lol it's normal to change our mind, but I think what's important is that you're satisfied with what you buy in the END! (ya...might be after 10 exchanges lol)

7. oh, don't worry. i change my mind a million times before i actually get anything.

by the way, are you getting the Pochette Cancun and/or Wapity :graucho:?

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

9. :roflmfao: :lol: :roflmfao: :lol:

10. You're normal, I'm like that too. I have the grand shopping tote and it's really nice, the litte one is super cute too. I think it will be more practical than the reade pm even though I love vernis too.

11. i think most of us here are just like you Lola24! :p

12. You're definitely not the only one. Don't worry, it just shows your amazing adaptability and skill in appreciating diversity!

13. You're not alone! I thought I was gonna get the Damier Speedy when I was in Hawaii but I didn't!

14. Yes:yes: :yes: I change my mind all the time.

15. Nicely put hippiechic!!! :yes: