Here a flap, there a flap, everywhere a flap, flap> pic's

1. I just love these new flaps. I originally started out looking for a Blue Fonce caviar jumbo, but they were all gone. But, I did manage to find these cuties!

Thanks to mscupcake , I called NM in Boston, and the SA had a gold Le Marias flap, so I snapped that right up! I've seen many pictures of it here from other members and loved it, so it HAD to be mine!

This bag is so light weight and so comfortable, I love distressed leather, and this bag is so me! Also what makes the bag light in the inside, it's a quilted satin fabric, I LOVE IT!

Then, thanks to joyfishyu, I got this red beauty! I love the soft caviar leather and the dark chain, this bag is just gorgeous :nuts:

Then, after seeing these earrings on eBay, I HAD to track them down, my SA found them in Hawaii. They are a creamy white color, with tiny pearls and crystals on them, and they are great size too, about the size of a nickle, so they really show up.

Then I bought these earrings for the Chanel outlet in NY, I already posted these in the shopping section.

I wanted to wait till I received everything and post all at once, but I am still waiting on a pearl necklace to arrive.

Thanks for letting me share.
  2. And thanks for letting me be one of the first to say 'Congratulations!' - what wonderful choices.
  3. I love your bags! I want Le Marais flap too :crybaby: but I want way too much.
  4. Congratulations on your new additions! I love that quilted lining in the Le Marais - SO luxe!
  5. I love all of them!
  6. congrats on all your new babies! love them all!
  7. Wow! Everything is amazing! I have the Les Marais flap too and I love it. T
  8. Wow ... love the jewelry. Congrats!
  9. Those are some great purchases! I really love the black/gold Les Marais Flap, and I'm normally not a metallics girl. The red color on the reissue is TDF! I love the earrings too. They're so cute!

-Stephanie (pond23)
  10. :drool::drool::drool: Congrats. Love them all.
  11. Congrats on your new goodies!:tup:I loove Le marais in gold!:heart:
  12. Congrats, LOVE your flaps! and earrings too:tup:
  13. Love all your new goodies...
    The Le Marais flap is gorgeous, the flap with bijoux chain is stunning... Congrats!
  14. Great picks, congrats!
  15. You have great taste. :tup: