Henri Bendel Bags Anyone?

Hi,

It took me 3 weeks to get the backpacks so return and rebuy/exchange is not worth it since I might have travel plans coming soon.

I hung the backpack over the door and put a towel over the zip tails to fold it down and it seem to help a bit.

For HB old timers - did HB ever come out with Black/White Multi backpack? The backpack I received is more like a beige rather than white and I'm wondering this was the "black/white" combo or there are two different sets (black/beige and black/white).

Also does HB make a planner/agenda cover?

Not sure about your color question...but, I did want to mention, I received a Quilted Backpack with a crease...I used a steamer on it..it even hit the saffiano leather...it steamed out the crease and no damage was done. Maybe, if you have a steamer, you could hit the zip tail with a shot or two of steam.

Last edited:
Just purchased this white clutch yesterday and I love it. I was looking for a nice clutch without breaking the bank and fits my large phone, this one fits the bill.

What surprised me is how the clutch didn't pop open when I put my phone inside. I bought so many clutches like this one in the past that costs 2x as much and it kept popping open. Not this one! I can't wait to use it.

Attachments

• 20160607_112511-640x360.jpg
    20160607_112511-640x360.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 530
Does anyone own the Jetsetter convertible shoulder? I can't find a photo of it or a good review of it anywhere. http://www.henribendel.com/jetsetter-convertible-shoulder-bag-28013413450193.html

A good friend of mine has it. She loves. She wears it with the strap doubled as a shoulder bag and has done crossbody too. Finds it a perfect small to medium size. Not so small that you can't fit daily needs and not so big that it is too bulky. She is quite petite and loves. She has in a pretty red and is always scouting her next color. Hope that is helpful. [emoji4]

View attachment 3413763

I'm in the market for a timeless black continental wallet and this HB for a hundred is really tempting me. Can I get some feedback, girls?
Both are very beautiful, I'm headed to a Henri Bendel store today and will check them out in person and report back! The quilt leather jumps out at me but I'm not sure yet [emoji6] I'll do some reconnaissance for ya!
View attachment 3413764 The only other option that's really jumping out at me is this st John zip-around for one seventeen.
Which do you like better and why?

You are amazing! I love you!
Sorry I couldn't report back yesterday...here are some photos of the wallet you were looking at
c5697811c293e319330dd15bfe7713c6.jpg
2af8c4389f1d294817502876dcd473b5.jpg
4bdf99f06587d6ffeabd44e6127210cc.jpg
3c71c2cec23bda4e80c7a9dcdd09024c.jpg
962bac8c4c8e286204c6c019c25da93d.jpg

The wallet is very beautiful, the exterior leather is soft, it is like a woven stamp, not truly woven leather. It has at least 12 card slots, a zipper compartment and I believe an exterior compartment in the back. I like the clasp on the front, seems easy to use. I hope this helps! Do you have an HB store near you or would you order it online?